Is anyone else due 26th December?!

Hey Mafi419, I see you're a rider! I am too. Have you stopped riding yet? I'm having a hard time bringing myself to quit! Hoping my DR can give me some answers at my first appointment on Thursday.

Hi Kleeworthy! I'm not a rider, that was a one time thing because my wife's family has a kind of ranch and I couldn't resist the horses :p

But all I've read says that you really have to quit during pregnancy. I remember feeling very disappointed because we are going to visit her parents again this year (it's in another country) and I really wanted to ride again. Good luck :)

Hi ladies based on my lmp I am due 27th December. Due to two previous miscarriages I am having a reassurance scan on 1th May when I will be aprox 7weeks.

Not got many symptoms. Wishi did as miscarried at this point last time (5.5weejs) but didn't find out til 7weeks so really paranoid. Just need to get first scan out of way and hopefully hear/see heartbeat then I might be able to relax a bit x x

According to my GP I am also due 26th Dec. Not sure now though as had some bleeding and was sent for a scan which puts me 10 days behind (so either I have my dates wrong or its stopped progressing). But for the moment we are due 26th December, which would be interesting as my daughter will be 2 on 21st December!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->