is anyone else extremely unhappy??

Louise

Proud mum to baby Nick
Reaction score
I should be jumping for joy etc: but im not, I dont think I have ever felt quite so miserable.
People say 'enjoy your pregnancy now', but I just cant seem to enjoy it ay all. It's all panic, panic and more panic. Even my dr's are concerned.
Please tell me this is normal for a first time mum because it's driving me up the wall.
Everyday Im worried something will happen to baby and I just cannot seem to get it out my mind and I really dont know what to do.
Other than to have private scans every few weeks which will set us back hundreds, what am I meant to do?
Please tell me theres other on here who feel this way? :(

Aww hun I think it can be pretty normal to feel as you do if anything you sound scared of something that will go wrong. You are far past the most dangerous stage hun so I think you should now relax & wait for LO to arrive .. come on you know you can *nudge nudge*. I think this is perfectly normal for your first pregnancy/baby.

Sending yourself round the twist like that will do more harm than good mainly for you.

What have you possibily to worry about sweetie ... well until the early bottle feeds & dirty nappies come ;)

As for the scans well why don't you keep to your normal ones at the hospital & maybe pay for a 3D/4D (?) scan. They look amazing if anything & would cheer you up I'm sure oh & a doppler to listen to babies heartbeat in the near future. I'm not sure how many weeks is best to start using these although it worries me that may worry you also!

Come on lady chin up, feet up & look after yourself - LO wants a healthy happy Mummy I'm sure :hugs:

I had a doppler with Frankie after a serious unexplained bleed at 13 weeks. I started using it at 14 weeks and found it extremely reassuring. Once I could feel kicking I only used it once a week. THe good thing was that I paid £65 for it and got £60 back on ebay after the birth. Maybe worth a try!

Hun i worried ALL the way thru my PG with maddie ...

Just as bad now, but tend not to show it ...

If your that worried get a doppler, but just chill and relax!
xxx

i have to agree with what the girls have said hun xxxx just try and relax about it all x go and get pamperd for an hour get ur hair done etc take ur mind off things x

I worried throughout my pg with Rebecca (had a pretty shit pregnancy) and now with this one I am even more worried and I've had a good pregnancy so far.

I am a bit sceptical with dopplers, as I would stress myself too much if I couldn't locate the heartbeat etc, so I haven't purchased one! :hugs:

I worried throughout my pg with Rebecca (had a pretty shit pregnancy) and now with this one I am even more worried and I've had a good pregnancy so far.

I am a bit sceptical with dopplers, as I would stress myself too much if I couldn't locate the heartbeat etc, so I haven't purchased one! :hugs:
Im with ya in regards to the doppler. I darent buy one- I mean the midwife had issues trying to get a consistant heartbeat from baby on friday because he/she kept moving around all the time, so I dont think I could actually put myself through the stress by purchasing one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->