Is Anyone Else Extremly Anxious ???

peanutsmommy

Mommii Of 1 & Fiance
Reaction score
I Barely Made It To 3rd Tri (28wk 4 days)But Ever Since I've Made It I've Been Sooo Anxious And Nervous Im Tired Of Being Pregnant Because Of All The Aches And Pains But Then Again Im Not Ready For Her to Come Because Im So Nervous About The Labor Process I Think Im Over Thinking The Situation But For Some Reason Its Taking Over My Brain & I Have Been Nesting Like Crazy I Just Really Need To Know Am I Crazy Or Are There Others Like Me (This Is My First Pregnancy Btw)

I feel pretty much the same. I can't sleep at night because I start second-guessing everything and wondering how its all going to happen when the labor starts. I think I am wierd though because its not the birthing pain I'm most worried about. I'm mostly worried about my family seeing my nether regions all exposed like that and all the needles, ughh.

ive been like this for ages now ... not a nice feeling/thoughts :? ive tried telling my mw but she dont seem to listern :?

ooh i hate needles too but ive been told that the whole not wanting ppl to see your lower half flies out the window once the pain hits ... and alot of ppl dont seem to listen or care if their not going through it

I'm anxious for her to come, maybe not super anxious, but the feeling is there for sure!
If she was to come, I'd be ready enough for her being early. Not as ready as I'll be as time goes on. [: I'm getting there though.
I just really want to hold her, so I know she's okay.

im not worried about labour (yet) but i am a bit anxious to get to the end of this pregnancy. i hate not knowing if our bub is ok in there, and i really dont overly enjoy being pregnant. i just want him or her here so i can see with my own two eyes that all is good!

I'm really stressed and anxious too. This past week I've just started worrying about everything like money, whether we've got everything, if everything is ok with the baby, and my mw is no help at all with any of my labour worries I'm just told not to worry everything will be fine.

I'm not so scared about the labour I'm worried about my waters breaking at work or in front of all of our friends!!

I'm anxious too although i'm trying to keep it in check as i'm sure its holding up the baby arriving, all You can do is drum in some Positive Mental Attitiude to yourself, I dont think any women has ever gone through pregnancy/labour without worring about it all, theres no guarentees but on the plus side theres never been a safer time before to ever go through pregnancy/labour If its really bad and you cant cope theres always drugs to block it out, hopefully you will have got your head around it all by the time the birth approaches, good luck xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->