Is anyone else FREEZING??

KahluaCupcake

Achievement Unlocked: PG
Reaction score
Today was in the upper 60s, and it's still 62 now that the sun has gone down. That is so warm compared to what it's been recently, yet I'm shivering! Usually I'm one of those people who's always too hot. I thought pregnancy was supposed to make us sweaty cows, not freeze our tushes off!

Right there with ya! Sooo sooo cold all day. Although at night when I try and sleep I feel hot alot of the time. But all day long I'm freezing. And here too it was in the 60s very mild, I came into work and turned on the heat immediately!!! Burrrrrrr :)

Hi Ladies, I found out today that I am probably pregnant, got a VERY faint BFP, gonna test again on Wednesday. But I agree, it's been soo cold. I work in a warehouse, and it's been only in the 60s AT MY DESK! Brrrrrr is right!

Completely freezing! The people I work with think I'm nuts because they're all sitting in t-shirts and I'm turning up the heat.

Just can't get warm enough at the moment.

I am always freezing, I just drink coffee cups filled with hot water throughout the day.

i can't make my mind up whether i'm too hot or too cold. week 4 i was way too hot. week 5 i was freezing. this week a bit of both. pregnancy is weird!

I'm always freezing too.. currently cuddled up on the couch with a fleece blanket and my dog. My DH calls me Ice Queen (in the nicest possible way of course).

I am too. It was almost 77 today here (WAHOOO!!) and i was chilly most the day. It'll be about the same tomorrow. One thing is my feet are ALWAYS cold, no matter what. I heard that's a sign of something just can't remember what??!!

Yup...but we had a blizzard this morning though ;)

I'd be freezing whether I was pregnant or not!

im usually cold anyway, but our gas heating has been broke for nearly 2 days and we are waiting on a call out so im freezing!!

it comes and goes
today i am freezing
it's cold outside, like around 25 degrees here but it's really warm inside the house
i covered with two blankets, dressed up really warmly but still to no avail...its SO cold

Try being in Scotland - average MAXIMUM temp is 50 degrees F (that is the max ladies!!) Bloody freezing and it is only going to get worse! - Hopefully as the bumps grow we will heat up nicely! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->