Is anyone else trying to buy OASIS tickets for 2009 tour??

taperjeangirl

Reaction score
It's driving me insane! They went on sale at 10 am, I got to a certain point and put in my credit card details and the it crashed so now i don't know if I have tickets or not :hissy:

And as usual the phone line is blocked! :hissy:

Ive just got 2 tickets for manchester on 6th june. The number i called was 0161 385 3211 i got this number from "say no to 0870" website and they give you alternative local numbers for ticketmaster in your area xxx

It's driving me insane! They went on sale at 10 am, I got to a certain point and put in my credit card details and the it crashed so now i don't know if I have tickets or not :hissy:

And as usual the phone line is blocked! :hissy:

Hiya

Just wondering, did you use Ticketmaster? I did and the same thing happened to me, it was processing my card details and then said that I hadn't confirmed in time so it was releasing them grrrr, so I didn't get any. On the other hand a lad that OH works with has somehow managed to end up with £2700 worth from See Tickets! Obviously he didn't want that many, another computer glitch lol.

Did you manage to get any in the end?

Gemma x

Between me and Nicki @ work we managed to get 6 tickets (for her)

Needless to say we had lots of messages from customers who couldnt get through to us :rofl:

Wooo! Just got some! Saw they'd added extra dates and so went back to Ticketmaster and it all just went straight through! :happydance:

my mate's band are supporting so hopefully get some freebies...:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->