Is anyone else's jumperoo really noisy!!!?

Flower

Reaction score
Jensen just loves it - lately he's been manically bouncing in it - and it makes a right old racket!!!

But he's smiling away - so can't take him out of it! But the rattles just rattle and when he lands there is a big boink of plastic!

We've tried making it higher but he doesn't like it.

Just wondered if anyone elses the same - not that I'm bothered but at 7am it does wake the rest of the house up!!! (whilst I am doing housework).

yep ours is noisy too! maddi jumps and jumps and its so noisy, but like you shes happy so i am :) their tip toes should be on the floor, not flat feet :) x

Ours used to do that when we needed to make it higher. Is he still on his toes when he's not bouncing? You could always put it up one level and put something under him for now so it doesn't seem like a huge increase in height? I'm sure he'll soon get used to it! x

Yep ours does that even though its the right height xx

Yeah, try to make it higher, maybe it will be less noisy.
Lola jumps all the time and it used to be the biggest racket! Now I got it higher, she can barely touch the floor with her toe tips and it's much quieter.

Hmm I'll have to check the height when he's awake again.

Maybe its getting noiser as I keep taking it apart to clean up all the puke on it! lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->