Is anyone expecting there third baby? Or had 3 children!

tinnkx

Reaction score
Hi all, i'm expecting my 3rd bubba in November, so very early days. I have 2 boys and am finding this pregnancy a little different. I feel more nauseous (yes already and im only 5 weeks!!) My boobs have got bigger and feel bruised like they do after youve had a baby, im much moodier and I feel i'm bigger too... does anyone want to share there pregnancy number 3 stories with me and let me know if maybe its a sign of a girl this time or do you just get bigger with number 3!! xxxx

Hi there tinnkx!

I'm on number 3 too! I have 2 boys as well and this time I am really really nauseous. I'm not actually being sick (although maybe that would make it better...) but from sun up to sun down I'm nauseous. Can't eat and am feeling pretty grumpy :(

sore boobs too.. very sore!! especially when ds2 jumps on me lol!

I am really hoping this one's a girl.. and having all these different symptoms makes me think..maybe? but I know it's more likely we'll have a boy and it's just as common to have different pregnancies with the same gender so I'm really trying not to think about it too much...

how are you today?

Hi there tinnkx!

I'm on number 3 too! I have 2 boys as well and this time I am really really nauseous. I'm not actually being sick (although maybe that would make it better...) but from sun up to sun down I'm nauseous. Can't eat and am feeling pretty grumpy :(

sore boobs too.. very sore!! especially when ds2 jumps on me lol!

I am really hoping this one's a girl.. and having all these different symptoms makes me think..maybe? but I know it's more likely we'll have a boy and it's just as common to have different pregnancies with the same gender so I'm really trying not to think about it too much...

how are you today?

Hi hun! congrats!! - I'd love another boy to be honest hehe - obviously I dont care but If I had a preference, I just love the boys and I think i'm a bit scared of having a daughter,, dont want to let her down or for her to go through things I have I guess.. you might know what i mean? .. what are the ages of your two? are you due in Nov too? - thanks for your reply and nice to meet you!! - I can manage to eat but im really sick feeling from midday onwards to be honest. I cant get warm either - urgh and its much tougher what with having two already isnt it! xxx

hi there. im not sure how many weeks im on at this time bec i forgot if my last cycle was in Jan or Dec. anyway, i only found out for sure that i was PG yesterday when i took a home test kit. my boobs have been feeling sore which i took for PMS. anyone having cramps and discharge?

hi there. im not sure how many weeks im on at this time bec i forgot if my last cycle was in Jan or Dec. anyway, i only found out for sure that i was PG yesterday when i took a home test kit. my boobs have been feeling sore which i took for PMS. anyone having cramps and discharge?

Congrats lovely!! - I had cramps and discharge at the very beginning, I'm nearly 6 weeks but around 3 weeks I had pains like 'tugging' and it was constant like a 'tensing' feeling.. I would have put money on my period starting but it never did! - i'm having more discharge now (sorry tmi!) and worried a bit but i've read that tons of people have it at this time so im not going to worry now xxx - All sounds fine! - maybe get yourself an appt with the doc though to confirm dates, as it would be a 4 week difference if your period was Dec! that would bring you alot further on xxx

This is my third! I have two girls. My last pregnancy was 8 years ago, so this pregnancy is really hard on me. I am not sure because of my age or because I am getting the boy I have always wanted! I would love a beautiful girl too. So I am good either way.

I'm sure I'm way over the number you are, lol. This is my 4th baby... but I've been a surrogate twice (once was twins), so this will be baby #7 I've given birth to (pregnancy #6).

I am older now, 38, so I feel every little thing, but it's amazing how easy this pregnancy has been overall. I do feel very whale-ish at the moment and it's difficult to be on my feet all day (I'm a teacher). My youngest is 6 though, so at least they don't really jump on me anymore, lol.

Hey, my DH is from Northampton! We live in California now (where I'm from), but I'm betting with his huge family you likely know some of them, hehe.

Congratulations! I have three kiddos also. My third pregnancy was with a boy. I was SUPER nautious and it lasted a really long time, way past the first trimester. I was scared of having a girl too but am so glad that I did. She's wonderful and looking back upon it now all the reasons I felt nervous about having a girl have turned out to not be issues at all! Good luck to you. Three is a handful, my household is absolutely bonkers but filled with love and laughter (and screaming, and fighting over toys, drama, etc...) You get the picture!

I'm preg with number three got two girls, was so nauseous in the first couple of weeks and was sick a couple of times which was more then i did with the girls, but that could of been down to me having the flu type thing that was going around at xmas, but i couldn't go without eating a biscuit otherwise felt sick, but have gone of alot of the food i used to love like chocolate and i can't eat fruit.

I'm 17 weeks now congratulations to you both

hi im also haveing baby num 3 ive got 2 daughters and this baby is due in august i dont know if its another girl or a baby they couldn tell when i had my first scan im haveing second scan in 2 weeks time so im hopeing baby will play the game this time. my husband wants a boy my eldest daughter wants another sister my yongest daughter wants a brother and me i dont mind either way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->