Is anyone waiting for AF to show up after miscarriage

addy1

Mom of 3!
Reaction score
I am currently waiting for AF to show up 4 weeks after my miscarriage. I think I ovulated about a week ago, and am now having slight cramping. Hopefully this is a good sign, because I am so excited to start TTC again!

Anyone else waiting on AF:?:

I am!
I thought AF was here (tiny bit of blood on TP on Saturday night) but nothing since, and it's Monday. I don't have any cramps, either...Saturday I would have been 4 weeks since m/c.

I'm so ready to start TTC again!! I just have no clue where I'm at in my cycle!
Soooo frustrating.

I'm not but only because of circumstance. Hubby had a vasectomy on April 13 thinking we were going to bring our fourth home in November. There is a very small time frame/amount of ejaculations after the fact with a sperm count enough for a pregnancy. I so badly want to get pg again and if we can get a miracle this month or next then he doesn't need to go through the process of a reversal. If we wait too long his sperm dies off and isn't recreated :( This month and next are desperate attempts and if it doesn't happen, it wont for awhile :cry:

I am!
I thought AF was here (tiny bit of blood on TP on Saturday night) but nothing since, and it's Monday. I don't have any cramps, either...Saturday I would have been 4 weeks since m/c.

I'm so ready to start TTC again!! I just have no clue where I'm at in my cycle!
Soooo frustrating.

I am the same way! Slight bit of blood on TP two days ago. I'm hoping this is a good sign. It will be nice once AF shows up, not only for TTC, but also to know exactly where you are in your cycle. Good luck!

Kiki, why did he have a vasectomy if you don't mind me asking? I sure hope it works for you and that he does not need to have the reversal!! Good luck!

The reason he had it done was because we thought we were done with three. The apt was already made for the consultation and I got my BFP with a surprise baby beforehand. We thought since we were pregnant with baby #4 our family was complete. After we lost Hadlee we both realised just how much we wanted that surprise blessing and have decided that this family is not as complete as we thought. This brings us to that tiny shred of hope on the small chance of conception now and if not he will be having a reversal and I cant ever bear the thought of him having it done again.... even if I ended up having 8 children. I have a totally new appreciation for my 4 blessings and would never stop one from being given to me again in the "permanent" form. They are all meant to be here, with a reason and a purpose, planned or not :blue: :pink:

It's been 5 weeks today since my d&c and I wdon't expect af for another week since it took 6 weeks after my first mc. I have been having pains on and off and had what I thought could be o pains several times in the past weeks. it is normal to have to wait anywhere between 4-8wks for af to come back after mc. It's so frusterating not knowing when she will come and where your at but I'm hoping for a bfp so am not to worried about af showing her face

I'm waiting for my AF, but I'm also hoping that it doesn't come either and that I've managed to get pregnant again. I'm either 7 or 8 DPO at the moment so still another week to go.

Addy - I just wanted to say that AF should arrive around 14 days after ovulation, so you're at about the same stage as me.

Hey ickle pand, I think we're in the same boat - I'm also hoping that we've managed to get pregnant before AF turns up, and would put myself around 8dpo (ish). I've been feeling a bit queasy and tired, and have had lots of weird twinges in the last few days...

I'm trying not to get my hopes up though, cos I guess it could be my body playing up after the miscarriage (began 4th May, with another big bleed a week later, then a clear scan and a negative pregnancy test a week after that). I must confess I POAS this morning because the 'symptoms' seemed so pronounced, but it was of course a BFN. Who was I kidding?! I think I'll wait a week and see what happens in the meantime...

Lots of luck and babydust to you all XXXXXX

Livinginhope - that sounds like the same symptoms I'm having. I'm constantly grazing on food at the moment to keep the nausea away. 8DPO is early to test, but hopefully you'll get a BFP in a few days.

I was looking at my chart overlay on FF and my temps are so similar to when I was pg, it's scary. Hoping they either change dramatically tomorrow so that I get let down gently or that they stay the same and I get my BFP when I test.

I had my latest miscarriage on 21st may, although I started spotting a few days before this. I am TTC already, it's so difficult trying to predict your cycle after m/c so I am resigned to POAS waiting for my LH surge grrrr. Good luck to all. xxx

Meant to add I'm hoping to get BFP before AF, I am keen to hear about any BFP's. This happened tome last year but unfortunately ended in m/c again :(
Fx'd for everyone xxx

hey ladies, im also HOPING af doesnt show up, I had a miscarriage on the 4th of may also and am around 8dpo at the mo and have the flu so very hard to symptom spot LOL Will be keeping my fingers crossed for all of us :)

Kiki, I'm so sorry to hear that. I sure hope you get your BFP soon!! Good luck to you.

I'm still waiting for AF. I think it should be here around the 8th...I'm hoping!! This will be our first cycle TTC since our m/c at the beginning of May.

My AF arrived on Saturday so I'm out for this cycle.

Good luck to everyone else

We mc last month, no idea when af is due, but trying again already! but trying not to put too much strain on things and worry to much, when inside I am so scared!! but just going to take each day and hope af shows up, I do get the odd twinge every now and again, never sure what it is, whether its OV or something else!!

I am also waiting for Af. Think I ov on Friday according to my CBFM so got a little more waiting yet.

Hi girlsIt's nice to see other's in the same place as me.
After my D&C on May 12th (the day after my birthday :( ) I thought we'd wait until AF showed up before we started TTC again. But I have recovered quite well from the shock of the miscarriage and the D&C so we started to BD without protection so we might even get pregnant this time around, fingers crossed, xx
But if AF does show up, at least I'll be able to chart things a little easier.

Good luck everyone
xx

Good luck and baby dust to you all for this month! I had MC on 6th May at 6+3 and had AF today...painful :$...ready to start ttc again this month!

Kiki, I'm so sorry to hear that. I sure hope you get your BFP soon!! Good luck to you.

I'm still waiting for AF. I think it should be here around the 8th...I'm hoping!! This will be our first cycle TTC since our m/c at the beginning of May.

addy1-Thank you :hugs: We dtd on cd 10 (Im counting the d&c as cd1 just in case) and will begin using OPK's in the next few days (I always ovulated late and just stopped bleeding a couple days ago) to see if I even ovulate this month. If not, we try next month and if all else fails... "reversal" after next months attempt.

I hope you get your BFP on your first cycle trying! That would be wonderful for you :happydance: Are you nervous about becoming pg again?

I hope you get your BFP on your first cycle trying! That would be wonderful for you :happydance: Are you nervous about becoming pg again?

I hope so too....although I am absolutely terrified! I am ready to be pregnant, and ready for another baby. But I am so scared that this could happen again. I am amazed by the families that have had multiple losses, and continue to hope and try. I have had to find strength this time around, and not sure how I would handle it again.

I am so sorry that you are put in such a bad spot. I pray that you get your BFP before DH has to have the reversal. I am amazed at your strength. You have every right to be miserable, but you are choosing to be positive and hopeful. Take care!

Good luck to everyone else!! I had a slight bit of spotting today, so hoping AF will show up tomorrow! Fingers crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->