Is anyone wwt due to ectopic/mc?

africaqueen

Reaction score
Hi ladies.

I am just dipping my toe in here as i only lost our baby last tuesday along with my left tube due to ectopic at 6wks pregnant:cry:

I am still very heartbroken as i ttc for yrs and to get that bfp was so wonderful. But the consultant said we have to wait at least 3mths for my body to heal and my mind to accept an recover etc from the trauma which i agree with, so me and dh are going to ttc again in april/may.

I am 29 in may so would ideally love to be pregnant by my 30th birthday.
I will be terrified to try again after all i have been thru but my desire for a child is too strong to ignore... is there anyone else wwt due to baby loss?

x

Im sorry, cant say that I am, just wanted to let you know how sorry i am for your loss! Take care and have faith sweetie, It will happen for you! :hugs:

Im sorry, cant say that I am, just wanted to let you know how sorry i am for your loss! Take care and have faith sweetie, It will happen for you! :hugs:

Thank you.

I will never give up intill im a mother but feel this few mths break will do me good before i have my emotions on a razor edge again :)

Anyone else looking to start ttc around may?

xxx

Hey, I am wtt following 2 losses last year, I want to try asap but waiting on biopsy results following an abnormal smear in November. Although a different doc has said I should be ok to do this asap

Its natural to feel how you do, I know now I will not be happy until I have my healthy child in my arms. You need to do whats right for you, some people find solace in TTC straight away and I think if you are happy to do that in body and mind, why wait. But I have had a 2 month break and its not done me any harm either, had my ups and downs as I am sure you will, but the break can help the healing too for some.

Although for me I do think the next time it happens I will be on pins at every step, but it will be a case of living each day at a time during my next pregnancy, enjoying it every step.

So at the moment I am unsure when we will start, I am 34 and have a bit of a mindset about that at the moment, hence why I would love to try asap. So I am hoping to TTC within next few months.

x x

Hey, I am wtt following 2 losses last year, I want to try asap but waiting on biopsy results following an abnormal smear in November. Although a different doc has said I should be ok to do this asap

Its natural to feel how you do, I know now I will not be happy until I have my healthy child in my arms. You need to do whats right for you, some people find solace in TTC straight away and I think if you are happy to do that in body and mind, why wait. But I have had a 2 month break and its not done me any harm either, had my ups and downs as I am sure you will, but the break can help the healing too for some.

Although for me I do think the next time it happens I will be on pins at every step, but it will be a case of living each day at a time during my next pregnancy, enjoying it every step.

So at the moment I am unsure when we will start, I am 34 and have a bit of a mindset about that at the moment, hence why I would love to try asap. So I am hoping to TTC within next few months.

x x

Hi :)

thx for reply, was starting to think i was the only one here to lose a baby...
As mine was loss due to ectopic and i had surgery we have to wait the 3mths so my body can heal, but also my mind too as its a lot to go through losing baby and having emergency surgery... i also had a positive smear a few yrs ago and i was grade 3 i think and had to have all the bad cells burnt away and a peice of my cervix removed but i have been clear since so i knw its hard but try not to worry too much. Im here if u need to talk and we can support eachother when ttc xxx

hiya am wwt after mc (october) and ectopic (surgery 2 weeks ago) but had to methotrexate as they saved my tube but left cells in my tube. have been told my hcg levels have dropped to 33 yesterday and have appointment next tuesday and think by then by hcg should be zero. have started heavy bleeding. so where do i go from here, on one hand i desperate for another baby (i realise i am lucky to have Holly) and on the other hand is the thought of being pregnant again petrifies me. we have decided to wait a while as at the moment if you asked me: Do i want to try again? then my honest answer would be no. but i know i have to give myself time to grieve for my babies.
i hope that you are starting to recover from surgery and that in time you will have the baby you deserve. lots of hugs claire and holly wotsit xxx

Just wanted to wish you all the luck in the world when you try. I read your posts in the bride and beyond and was so happy for you. Sorry for your loss, your day will come though x

hiya am wwt after mc (october) and ectopic (surgery 2 weeks ago) but had to methotrexate as they saved my tube but left cells in my tube. have been told my hcg levels have dropped to 33 yesterday and have appointment next tuesday and think by then by hcg should be zero. have started heavy bleeding. so where do i go from here, on one hand i desperate for another baby (i realise i am lucky to have Holly) and on the other hand is the thought of being pregnant again petrifies me. we have decided to wait a while as at the moment if you asked me: Do i want to try again? then my honest answer would be no. but i know i have to give myself time to grieve for my babies.
i hope that you are starting to recover from surgery and that in time you will have the baby you deserve. lots of hugs claire and holly wotsit xxx

Hi

Glad they have finally sorted things out for you... i am glad they took my whole tube tbh as i would be terrified of ttc again with that same tube still there as obviously it was majorly damaged :-(

I will still be very anxious and scared of ttc again but i just pray i can still get pregnant and if we get the bfp again we go from there... as long as our baby gets to my womb next time, at least we have the same chance as anyone else who is pregnant instead of no chance of a viable pregnancy at all like last time. We can support eachother when we ttc and i just pray that it wnt take forever to get pregnant again once we start ttc as i want so much to be heavily pregnant by christmas time. Good luck to us all xxx

I am currently WTT after an abnormal/suspected ectopic and metho shot in late December. I've already bled everything out, my betas are back to zero and I am currently waiting for my first real period after the whole thing. Then I get to do CD3 testing and a test to look at my uterus. I am going to ask them if they will look at my tubes as well. According to my chart, I've definitely ovulated since then which is great news because I wasn't sure if it would take a while for my body to reset or not.

So, I figured since I can't try again until around March or April, I'm just going to throw myself into some heavy-duty and much-needed house projects. I've almost got the shower tiled so woohoo! I've found that it really helps keep my mind from obsessing about stuff and they're all projects that I can't do while pregnant due to fumes and other hazards. Now the house will be that much more ready for a baby. :thumbup:

Hi, I am wtt after an mc 2 weeks ago...it has been a difficult two weeks for me, but after reading what you guys have been through, mine feels so minor. I have been told that I have to wait for 1 normal period and then I can start to try again. Although my body is telling me that I am not having a baby at the moment, I still can't stop myself from looking at all sorts of baby things...I suppose it just takes time.

We will try again in mid Feb (if my period has arrived) and see how it goes...

I am so sorry for your loss....be positive, it will happen for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->