• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is bad IBS a sign?

always4ever

Reaction score
Hi, I suffer from IBS but it the last few days (since af was due) the IBS has got worse and worse. I am waking up in the night with wind pains and cramps and crying the pains are so bad. anyone know if this is a sign of early pregnancy?

Hi, as I suffer from ibs I know it can be stress that can cause it but I have read elsewhere it can be related to pregnancy but don't want to get your hopes up, funnily enough my stomach has been upset, so fingers crossed for us both. I have had a funny taste in my mouth for a few days, but its our first ttc so I am not too hopefully! Good Luck

Im not sure honey. I hope it is!! Im not sure if ive ovulated but ff says i have and i have a really upset tummy too! IBS is rubbish isnt it? x

I have ibs and its sooo annoying. I made the mistake of eating deep fried ice cream last night :dohh: haha. Good luck hun FX!

I have ibs and its sooo annoying. I made the mistake of eating deep fried ice cream last night :dohh: haha. Good luck hun FX!

OMG that sound's amazing. I had curry chicken yesterday, BIG MISTAKE. And after I ate it, had to go straight to work the entire night I was cursing the curry lol

OMG that sound's amazing. I had curry chicken yesterday, BIG MISTAKE. And after I ate it, had to go straight to work the entire night I was cursing the curry lol

oh no! Spicy food doesn't upset mine too much. For some reason the combo of sushi and tempura makes me run to the bathroom like 2 minutes after. lol it really is sad. Not because it happens, but because i think "I know i shouldn't eat this" AND I STILL DO every time hahaha i never learn my lesson. Are you like this too? or is it just me :blush:

Hi! I had a chemical almost 2 months ago now, and I was constipated for over a week and had the worst cramps ever!! Every woman is different though, but the constipation was DEFO a sign for me!

Good Luck && Baby Dust!!
:dust:

oh no! Spicy food doesn't upset mine too much. For some reason the combo of sushi and tempura makes me run to the bathroom like 2 minutes after. lol it really is sad. Not because it happens, but because i think "I know i shouldn't eat this" AND I STILL DO every time hahaha i never learn my lesson. Are you like this too? or is it just me :blush:

I'm actually allergic to MSG which is almost all chinese food, and even though I'm allergic, I can't help but eat it. I'll get alittle bit of hives and alittle bit dizzy but it's so worth it to me lol. I love beef congee especially when I'm sick. How are you feeling lately?

LOL! I keep letting out some bad ones :rofl: I'm putting my OH to shame :blush:

I'm ok been waitin on AF,just been getting BFN. What about you?

My expected day for AF is on the 11th I've been having light cramping the last few days' and normally as I have horrid cramps from AF I don't get anything before, I usually get cramps right when my AF arrives. As much as I think I might be I also don't, I guess after getting crushed down so many times it makes it harder to have hope lol. For my January AF I was over a week late, had two very faint positives, drove myself crazy and ended up miscarrying early on. So now I have that in the back of my mind. When is it suppose to arrive?

My expected day for AF is on the 11th I've been having light cramping the last few days' and normally as I have horrid cramps from AF I don't get anything before, I usually get cramps right when my AF arrives. As much as I think I might be I also don't, I guess after getting crushed down so many times it makes it harder to have hope lol. For my January AF I was over a week late, had two very faint positives, drove myself crazy and ended up miscarrying early on. So now I have that in the back of my mind. When is it suppose to arrive?

I'm sorry about the m/c hun!:hugs: AF got me. :(

I'm sorry about the m/c hun!:hugs: AF got me. :([/QUOTE]

Sorry to hear that dear:nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back