Is everyone's 1st AF heavy after MC'd?

poppy666

My family Complete x
Reaction score
As the title says i need advice.

I MMC 22nd Dec and spotted and bled lightly for 31 days only finally stopping over this weekend. My last bleed was Monday till Wed/Thur with mild af pains, EPU said that was my af, but everything ive read everyone's 1st af has been heavy and painful is that right???

Hi poppy.
My first AF wasnt that painfulit was heavy but its been heaver before... cramps wasnt that bad tho....:hugs:

HI, I'm new here today :0) Hope you don't mind me joining in, i just had my first AF after m/c at 4 1/2 weeks in December. It only lasted 3 days and today it just stopped completely! It was very heavy and full but not really painful... thank god! I myself wasn't sure if this was normal but we seem to be in the same boat!

Hey poppy mine wasnt heavy or painful either.. had like normal 2-3 days where it was heavier.. but no heavier than normal.. i think everyone is different..

got mine today after m/c on dec 30th at 14 wk. Its not to bad but had awful pain in my side before af left her mark!

I was expecting a very heavy and painful period but is was just normal which is fairly light 4 days long and not much cramping.

My periods actually went lighter after my miscarriage. I used to have abnormally-heavy periods that started to affect my iron levels where I had to be on supplements. My periods after my miscarriage were spotty and light but they lasted 10 days instead of 7. My whole cycle was messed up. I went from long cycles (about 40 days) to 18. So I was bleeding more than not. Then I had a loooong 70 day cycle and that's when I got my bfp so I don't know if my periods were going to return to normal or not.

Aww congratz sweetie thats a lovely ending... im just sick to death of my cycle being sooooooooooooooo messed up now :cry: getting positive OPKs once a week, my temps all over the place and no sign of af after all the bleeding and spotting ive done, just had enough.:cry:

:hugs: I was in the same place as you after my miscarriage. I felt so messed up and broken and I cried alot. Even when I wasn't bleeding I was getting PMS symptoms all the time such as bloating, cramps and nausea. Yet all my blood work and even an ultrasound showed everything was perfectly normal. Sometimes it takes awhile for your body to recover but it WILL recover.
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->