Is feeling Scared!!

jadesh101

Keira&Seren
Reaction score
So as you all know I posted a date yesterday of when I am going to be ttc.

Well only then that I started to feel scared, but really not sure what is scaring me :wacko:.

During my first pregnancy I had a lot of problems, I was a blood clot risk so had to injected daily but was allergic to most of the injections like the clexane and this other one which I can not for the life of me remember. So I ended up using Fondaxaprin, but with this injection you can not breast feed with.

So I couldn't breast feed for the first week and when I did try she wasn't interested, I had SPD, pre-eclampsia, blood clot risk, emergency c-section, which still to this day breaks my heart as I feel like I have failed by not being able to push my daughter into this world, almost lost my life and the babies. Many MC scares, regular scans.

I am also scared I won't be able to be there 100% for Keira and that she won't like another person sharing our love.

I really would love another baby, and so would my partner, but why have I all of a sudden felt scared about it, I thought maybe it is because this time I know what could happen :cry:.

I don't want these feelings to get in the way of having a larger family as it is my all time dream. :cry:

Sorry for the long rant :shrug:

I'm not sure when you are TTC or how old your baby is, but if until now you was set on it then go for it. You didnt fail by not pushing your daughter into the world, she made it here alive and thats all that matters (of couse you know that). It sounds like you had a rough pregnancy, but look at your daughter now and it makes it all worth it, right? so it will be the same for next time. :hugs: xxx

hey hun i think u are probably scared as i assume u are havin all the past experiences of pregnancy/labour running through ur head and prob think it will happen again if u get preg with #2. I would suggest you speak to ur GP and perhaps make an appointment with ur Gynae to see if u are at any risk of complications again! it might just put ur mind at ease, and prepare u. You never know they might be able to do something NOW to prevent complications (i dont know if you have any underlying issues), thats not to say u will have complications with #2 but i can understand ur concern.

So my overall advice is to seek advice from health care professionals as there is only so much advice us girlies can give u! was it heparin u were allergic to??

xxx

Hi x
I was like this when oh moved date forward. i think i was scared because it was closer and i kept thinking will i cope. Ive realised that i will be fine that i have oh and family around me. I had to go in early and have caleb and felt guilty for the first few hours i was asleep, he was on neonatal and i couldnt see him. I realise now it was best for me to have waited because it could of made things worse. But i still worry what if it happens like that again.
There is plenty of help and reassurance you can get. If you ever need to talk pm me xx

Thank you ladies, my daughter is 9 months old and she will be 18 months old when we try again. It will be February 2011

The complications I had can't really be helped before the pregnancy as they are all pregnancy complications, only happen when I am pregnant. Yes they think it was the heparin I was allergic to.

I think I am scared because I now know what can and will happen, where as the first time I got pregnant I was oblivious to what was going to happen. Can safely say it doesn't matter how many pregnancy's you witness and how many siblings you have (9), it will never prepare you for your own pregnancy.

So many underlying issues still need to be researched when I am next pregnant. I will make an appt with my GP and discuss it with him and see what he can do to help. Just wish things wouldn't be so complicated!! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->