Is Gary Barlow out to get his head chopped off?

Harveysmum369

Mrs Christmas
Reaction score
:haha:

Over the last few days:

-On the documentary he introduced SIR Andrew Lloyd Webber to the Queen :dohh: surely Andrew Lloyd Webber should have introduced him

-Explained about the song to her,whilst talking to her really slowly like she wouldn't be able to understand what he was saying otherwise

-Walked along side her at the concert last night,then when the stage narrowed-thought the better option was to walk AHEAD of the Queen-even Prince Phillip walks 2 steps behind...

-Put his hand on her back,to 'guide' her...

:dohh::xmas13:

:shrug: idg all the 'rules' tbh. I dont think he did anything wrong! she is 86.

Oh Donna, you and your hatred of Gary Barlow! I don't think he did anything wrong either!

Really?might have just been me then...it just seemed like he had no idea...:shrug:

I know there are no set 'rules'-it just seemed rude to walk ahead of her..

Perhaps he thought it best to go ahead so he could guide her in the right direction?

I always thought you couldn't walk infront of her either..

Suppose she would of said something anyway, she is the queen - noones gna argue with her :haha:
Cx

least he didnt hug her like michelle obama did!

To be fair, there would have been a lot of wires on the floor, so i think she would have prefered to have somebody walk in front of her to guide her through than to trip in front if all those people.

I thought the same watching last night, i thought he looked a right plank lol.

they would have had many rehearsals first, so i dont know how it could have been him not knowing what to do :shrug: everyone involved will have been well briefed on what was expected of them

The walk to the centre of the stage looked soooo awkward, I was cringing a bit watching him

I think the problem was he saw her as a dodery old woman,and she certainly isn't

would have loved to have seen her belt him one with her handbag though :xmas13:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->