Is he going to back out at the last minute?

Kess

Reaction score
OH and I are getting married next April 9th :happydance: and the original plan was to TTC straight afterwards. Now he's saying "we'll see" if he's ready then :growlmad:. It's weird because the idea of knocking me up seems to be one of the things that makes him really horny :blush: so at least some bit of him is ready lol. He says he's currently still getting used to the idea of being a husband, and he prefers to deal with one thing at a time. Grrr.

Wow! You're getting married 2 days after me!! :happydance: We're planning on starting ntnp from then so hopefully your OH will be ready then and we can graduate from wtt at the same time!! My OH gets very horny when I start talking about marriage and babies too! I hope all works out well for you!:thumbup: It's partly through reading people's experiences on here that makes me truely greatful for what I have- my OH's at least as broody as I am!!:cloud9:

Beca :wave:

i know what u mean. Im not getting married (dont think i ever will :rofl:) but oh agreed to May 2010 while we are on holiday we will cross over to ntnp.....since then he has said things which makes me think we wont be ntnp at all. men are totally confusing. I think after your wedding it will all fall into place and he will want it more than anything.

Good luck x

I'm very lucky. My OH is very much a guy who doent seem to change him mind. He cant wait to start TTC.

It's not long til we try now. I hope that you all manage to get to TTC when you planned. Men can be unpredictable thats for sure!

Most guys tend to think in a very compartmental way, so he's probably telling you the truth when he say's that. It may be all he can do to focus on the "marriage box". Once you tie the knot, he will be able to focus on the "baby box".

Congrats!!!

I think my OH will do the same, were supposed to be NTNP in december next year and i doubt hes going to be ready then.

Men are just too fickle.. he probably cant concentrate on getting married and having children at the same time. No multi tasking with emotional stuff. I am sure once you are married, he will be fine and be able to deal with the baby issues. Good Luck.

OH and I are getting married next April 9th :happydance: and the original plan was to TTC straight afterwards. Now he's saying "we'll see" if he's ready then :growlmad:. It's weird because the idea of knocking me up seems to be one of the things that makes him really horny :blush: so at least some bit of him is ready lol. He says he's currently still getting used to the idea of being a husband, and he prefers to deal with one thing at a time. Grrr.

my OH is doing the same thing :growlmad: they just can't make up their minds can they?

This is funny, my OH has been wanting to start trying since 6 months of us getting together, he had to wait on me to make up my mind!

Fingers crossed he won't! I am sure it is just the fact he wants to get used to the idea of marriage first and as soon as you are married, he will be happy to carry on with it :) x

Men can be that way. Not to worry, like others have said, he will come around after you get married. Good luck to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->