Is it actually possible to get rid of the excess skin on the stomach?

porkypig

Reaction score
If so, how the hell????? Lol I've lost the weight but been left with a bit of a pouch of excess skin,is there a way to tone it up or get rid of it? X

I am only going on what I have seen on tv but I think the answer is no, not without surgery. Which is unfortunate as I am aiming to lose up to 7 stone so will be left with something more than a pouch!

Yes, lift weights! Lift heavy, not 2lbs dumbbells!

I have a pouch too :( I had to have an emergency c-section, so think my tummy muscles have been affected by that too. I've been doing the 30day shred, and lots of ab work, but still have a saggy pouch.

Hopefully we'll get more tips here!

The more you tone up the better it will get. You might always have a slight bit of excess skin but you can def firm it up with exercise. And guarantee this time next year it will look so much different to now Xx

The more you tone up the better it will get. You might always have a slight bit of excess skin but you can def firm it up with exercise. And guarantee this time next year it will look so much different to now Xx

This time next year???!! I need it to look good in 4 weeks as I'm going on holiday!!! Lol oh well, pouch it is then x

I didn't lose my pouch from having my daughter 2 and half years ago lol! And I have to say, my Mum still has a pouch and she is a size 6/8 and had her last child 21 years ago :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->