Is it all in my head?

Xrosex

1st Trimester
Reaction score
Im currently waiting to try until next year so im taking birth control for now. Recently iv been experiencing cramps on and off for a week but havent had my period yet and feeling nauseous alot, i havent missed any pills so i dont know if im imagining symptoms just because i want a baby so badly has anyone had anything like this?

That's happened to me SO many times, so much that I went to buy pregnancy tests! Lool but I've realised that period symptoms and pregnancy syptoms are basically identical! And when you think of pregnancy so much you kind of make yourself believe you are which makes it worst haha I've been there hun!

I am experiencing the same thing on hormonal birth control. I think it is the birth control to be honest. I took a pregnancy test just to be sure since I went out for drinks Saturday.

It's annoying and true. AF symptoms and pregnancy symptoms can all be the same! Don't stress!

Agreed with PP. I actually had no symptoms of pregnancy when I was actually pregnant but had every symptom going every other month! x

Agree with above, many symptoms are really similar!!
(And I think is really hard to don't think about it...so don't give yourself too much pressure :) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->