Is it bad that...

hehe.. I LOVE this site. I feel so more mentally stable knowing that there are other people who are not pg that talk about having babies as much as I do. My OH pretends to be a bit interested at times, but he is actually quite scared by the immense amount I talk about everything.
Thank you girls for making me feel sane.

Have you bought junior magazine? Its amazing :)

I keep choosing the pram I want :rofl: first a mamas and papas pramette until I used someones and hated it, then silver cross freeway until i got bored, then the silvercross linear sleepover until I realised it wouldn't fit in my house or car... so the bugaboo bee...then the chameleon, then the apple, then the cherry but decided I didnt like the colours, then the first wheels and a load of others in between :dohh:

I suppose its better that I am ttc rather than wtt, but when i was wtt I wanted the graco quattro :blush:

:rofl:

I think I have a pram obsession

bless you kirstin, i like the graco vivo travel system, 200 quid from argos,

i don't think its bad at all, i was reading loads before we ttc x

bless you kirstin, i like the graco vivo travel system, 200 quid from argos,
That was my favourite for a while until I decided I didn't really need a travel system and one with a carry cot would be better :rofl:

Kirsten im buying a separate moses basket from argos so dont need the carry cot bit, heheh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->