is it best to wait?

precious77

Reaction score
I posted this in the ttc after a loss forum but didnt know it anyone here may be anble to help.
I had a d&c on 11/11 should have been 13 weeks but baby had died at 7 weeks, on the saturday i was readmiited as was passing large clots.The doctor who examined me was very rough and ended up giving me a little tear just outside my vagina, so very painful to wee/wipe since although improving now. He said i shouldnt bleed anymore after removing a lot of large clots that was retained tissue, i bled lightly for few days then friday started get blood very small amount sometimes red, other time very light brown and severe itching from front to back (sorry tmi), wents docs monday, she examined me apparently im still very inflamed down there and took swab. turns out i now have thrush and BV so now got take tablet and antibiotics. Hopefully this will be the end of it and my body will be back to normal!
I took a hcg test friday and it was neg, we want to start trying straight away but is it best until i have finished the antibiotics?

I dont have any advice on ttc with the antibiotics but gosh i just wanted to give you some :hugs: Sounds like you've had a really tough time...and also im a little shocked tbh that a doctor examined you so roughly that you tore?! Thats very wrong. Especially considering you already had a lot going on down there.

So sorry about your tiny angel. I honestly wish you a speedy bfp and a healthy pregnancy :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->