Is it game over for me?

Mummy to be x

The 4 of us...♡
Reaction score
I'm not sure exactly how many dpo I am I got my solid smiley on cb digi the 4th April, so if I ovulated 24 hours later for example I'd be around 11dpo today (I'm not one million percent sure how the cb digis work but I know I ovulate ) I tested with FRER today and got BFN!! :cry: I'm really just beginning to lose hope now, I have been having cramps and sore breasts (like my previous pregnancy) but the BFN is making me think I should just accept I'm probably not pregnant :(

So ladies, would you say I'm out?

Not out til AF shows mummy to be! You might still be ok :flower:

Fingers crossed for you:hugs:

i dont think u are out either. dont give up. i think u still have a chance! i can feel ur BFP is coming. :)

:hugs: I'm feeling the same way, I'm 9DPO and another BFN.

Thank you all ladies. It's just so hard isn't it :( all I want is my baby.....Now! :(

With my first I got my BFP a week after af was due. I took a test when she was due and it was a bfn. You aren't out until the witch arrives.

I'm also repeating the same thing to myself right now knowing that! Wish I hadn't tested yet :(

Good luck and baby dust!!

Very frustrating!! Especially knowing I won't be trying again next month! I think I'm due Sunday, but I'm basing that on my ewcm. Last month I noticed it on the 11th and got af exactly two weeks later on the 25th with brown spotting the night before. I had the ewcm the 5th (earlier than I thought it would show) so I should know this weekend one way or the other. Are you due around the same time?

How come your not trying next month ? :(
Yes I'm due around the weekend, I'm unsure on an exact date but i think Saturday.

This month was an oopsie! Going to see the GP about birth control options as dh doesn't want a fourth :(

Oh I've spoken to you before I'm sure of it! He can't be persuaded then? :(

:shrug:He told me yesterday he doesn't feel our family is complete, but is fine with that! I mean, really!!??? I will never understand men :shrug:

Oh my goodness, if your family's not complete then surely that means another addition to the family?! Men are strange at times!!

:hugs: I'm in limbo right now, too.

According to my Ovia app, I ovulated on the 4th and am 12dpo. Nothing but negatives, although I swear every single one of my Wondfo tests are giving me evaps to drive me crazy. :( BFN on FRER and Dollar Tree. I should have started AF yesterday.

However, according to my Fertility Friend app, I'm not due for AF until Sunday which makes ZERO sense as my cycle has never been longer than 32 days, and this would put me at a 34 day cycle. I'm really confused why there is such a huge difference in these apps.

:hugs: I'm in limbo right now, too.

According to my Ovia app, I ovulated on the 4th and am 12dpo. Nothing but negatives, although I swear every single one of my Wondfo tests are giving me evaps to drive me crazy. :( BFN on FRER and Dollar Tree. I should have started AF yesterday.

However, according to my Fertility Friend app, I'm not due for AF until Sunday which makes ZERO sense as my cycle has never been longer than 32 days, and this would put me at a 34 day cycle. I'm really confused why there is such a huge difference in these apps.

That is so strange, maybe wait a few days? I use the ovia app too and I'm due on Saturday according to that and it's telling me to take a test today but not sure I should as I got bfn yesterday!

This ttc is so frustrating isn't it :( let me know how you get on xx

Yeah, I'm done testing. If I do not get AF by Monday, I'll test again, but for now I'm just throwing away money. :(

Yeah, I'm done testing. If I do not get AF by Monday, I'll test again, but for now I'm just throwing away money. :(

Yep me too it's so annoying isn't it :( I'm having the symptoms but just getting bfn, I don't know, maybe I'm imagining the symptoms :dohh:

I have a wicked evap on a FRER that I took yesterday. :( I should have thrown it away, but it was still sitting on my window sill. It's a thick light pink and all. Grrr. But I know it's an evap because my Wondfos are stark negative and they are supposed to be as sensitive. What a cruel trick.

Yes ma'am, I do. It's actually much pinker in person.

https://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m291/THBVsMommy/Mobile%20Uploads/image-23.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->