Is it Implamention

staraboveocea

Reaction score
Hi so it is a first time that this happens to me that is why I think I might be pregnant. My last period was 11-16/04 and had unprotected sex just after it was finished on the 17th
My next period is due on Thursday 8/05 but on Sunday I noticed clear, like ovulation sticky cm with strikes of blood, yesterday and today I had white creamy discharge with a bit of brownish in it, but not every time I whipped, just few times...I have on/off sharp pain in right side, which is the side that I ovulated, my boobs are sore but I don't think any different than usually before AF...I never have spotting that is why I wonder of I could be pregnant....

the best advice i would give you is to take a pregnancy test in the next few days especially if your menstrual period doesn't come or if its late... koz if you had sexual contact on the 17th of april, surely now or soon a pregnancy urine test will show positive! :) u could even see your doctor & request for a blood HCG test, which will pick up pregnancy, if your pregnant... and what u experienced on sunday could possibly be spotting or it could just mean that ur menstrual period is on its way... soo good luck and fingers crossed 4 u! ** have u taken a pregnancy test yet?? to check??**

:) thank you and no I haven't taken a test yet and was thinking to wait until I miss my period which is Thursday....I'm not spotting anymore and just having this dull pain on the right side...lets see

Wait, the only time you had sex was right around the end of your period ? Thats unlikely to be pregnancy

yes it was just right after I finished my period....I'm due for af tomorrow but did a test today and 2nd line came very fine, after long time so not sure...will post picture now

if you click on the picture it will get bigger and you will se a fine line on the left...

Attachments

• test2.jpg
    test2.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 15
Try a pink dye test as those ones are known for Evaps , and if it didn't appear in the time limit it's most likely isnt a positive . Good luck

Thank you! you might be right as at first I was sure it's negative but kept the test and after like 20 min something told me to look again...and than saw a fine line...I had sex only once, right after my period was finished and 5 days later had ultrasound done for UTI and doctor said he can see egg and that I'm ovulating...but I guess that was too early to see anything else...maybe my bf has super sperm that lives long

never look at a urine preg test after the time limit!! you will get the wrong result... always take the result you get WITHIN the time limit... :) whats happening now love??? are u pregnant?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->