• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is it just me or are all boys names these days almost the same?

You aren't alone, someone compiled a list of the most hated names in America, and those are on the boy's list: https://www.babynamewizard.com/archives/2011/4/the-most-hated-baby-names-in-america?page=4 :haha:

I really dislike them as well! I have a hard time coming up with boys' names though.

Before I got pregnant with DS1, I always wanted to make sure my children had not an extremely uncommon name but at the same time I didn't want them to be one of 4+ in their classroom alone. So with him, I already knew I wanted to name him Christian. I've had that name picked out for years. But let his dad pick between his name and Alexander. I really didn't care too much for Alexander, so I was very happy when he chose Christian. I have only known 1 other Christian in my life. He was a year younger than me in school. Since my son has been born though, it seems the name has become pretty popular.

This time around, we are leaning towards a common name, but it will be non-traditional spelling for it. The more I think about it, the more I like it. It would be Ayrek (eric).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->