Is it just me or is anyone else having vivid dreams about random stuff!?!

Noodles

Mummy to two boys!
Reaction score
The past three nights I've a three vivid dreams (so much so I can still remember them and I very rarely remember my dreams).

In one I was a a EU sumitt meeting (no idea why but I seemed very important)

Another my husband was trying to filter a cows milk with a sieve (very random)

And last night I wanted to have a beauty treatment with cheescake.

I think I have finally lost the plot!

lol! I have been also having really weird dreams! Attacked by a talking robot doll (freaky), stuck on a train and having to make my way through a swamp to get home! I do usually have random dreams but not this vivid! P.S. You haven't lost the plot! xxx

Yeah I have started having them, about 3 days ago which is odd cause I never normally dream at all! Fx its a sign! Xx

That would be nice! I haven't really had any symptoms (i'm 7DPO) apart from some tummy ache which I have had on and off to the past few days and I have also been getting full up very quickly and when I try and finish my normal size meal I feel sick. I'm not sure if any of those count!

Ive had loads of mad dreams, i think in the 2ww your mind is that alert to everything that when you sleep it just crashes out on you, ive had some STRAAANGE dreams the last few 2WW's its untrue! haha

I have lots of mad dreams and I'm pregnant so maybe it's a good sign. They get worse the further along I get :rofl:

I've had a couple of vivid dreams.

First one was that I couldn't read the pregnancy test (this was Thursday night when I was going to test Friday morning - it was negative but too early to test really)

Last night was that I was looking after a baby (not mine) at my nan's house, and it tried to jump off the kitchen worktop!

No idea what it means, probably nothing, but it's an interesting thought.....

x

LOL my dreams are always bonkers and in loads of detail...the OH swears I am in fact completely and utterly mad.

I dreamt he was trying to catch ducks the other night using bread and a fishing rod - he caught one but got very upset and had to release it back onto the river....LOL

I got my BFP on Sat and was having very vivid dreams the whole week before. Last night was having bad dreams too. :dust: & good luck!

I have had vivid dreams the last 3 nights. It's driving me nuts. Normally, I remember my dreams maybe 10 times a year. This is very unusual for me. Last night I dreamed i got a :bfp: on a digital test and regular line test. I woke up this morning and almost believed it to be true. I have a few more days until I test.. but that dream makes me want to test early!!

Don't do it - you'll be so much more disappointed if you don't (which you might, even if you are if you test too early).

This is what I did (sure I was only dreaming about it cos I was planning to do it the next day) and, although I wasn't really expecting it to show anything I was really gutted when it didn't (did allow me to have a guilt free night on the tiles though - might panic me in a few days if the next time I test it's positive but sure it'll all be ok in the end...)

x

Ooohh - how strange. I posted about a very strange dream I had last night in my diary today. Anyone care to take a look and see if they can interpret it?! I was almost laughing when I woke up - was very surreal!

Fingers crossed it's a good sign...!

Mee! iv been having the strangest dreams the past 2/3 days too..last night i had a dream that did a test and it was positive :) maybe its a sign ladies!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->