is it just me?

nikkip19

expecting #1 :)
Reaction score
im always worried about luca's feeding. is he eating enough? enough milk? enough food? i feel like i ask these questions 2 myself non-stop? anyone else like this? my hubby says im crazy. luca is a huge boy too. why am i so fixated on this?:cry:

Hahaha! I don't mean to laugh but you just described me and my husband! I am obsessed with how much Poppy eats/drinks/sleeps and my hubby thinks i'm a crackpot :wacko:!

I worry because there is nothing at all that Poppy won't eat! Everything i give to her she just hoovers up! I started to wonder if she has taste buds! Also she refuses point blank to drink anything other than formula, which she only drinks morning and evening, she must need more water but she just won't have anything from any form of cup/bottle and i just don't know what to do! :shrug:

I presume its normal and we worry out of love. Try not to worry about worrying! :haha: :hugs: xxx

Babies are very difficult to understand. I'm constantly winding myself up about LO's feeding habits - and he is as happy as larry - so what's my problem?!

SAME here!!! :wacko: If she eats 2 spoons less at dinner than the day b4, I get all freaked out that she's getting sick or the food's bad or I dunno what other crazyness comes into my brain! :wacko:
Its def out of love, that's what I keep telling myself...
:hugs: to ya hon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->