Is it just me...

LucyInTheTeal

Reaction score
...or does TTC ruin your sex life?

My SO seems to lose interest so quickly ... I've taken to not telling him that we are actually TTC, but it doens't always work -- he sees through me.

Does anyone have any advice on keeping it interesting when under pressure?

Didnt want to R&R but i give my oh no choice :haha: Poor man! its loads of :sex: around O but then after no way! :blush::haha: at one time i had a really busy day and the only time to dtd was 6am:haha: i just remember him not even opening his eyes :rofl: think sometimes he would rather a :coffee: sorry not much help really as i should really work on my seductive skills myself :wacko: :haha: good luck xxx

I have tried to increase our sex life all month, I make a point of saying sometimes this one is just for fun. He needs to feel that you always find him sexy not just when it is useful. We did have problems before with him not wanting too and feeling intimidated when the time was right, but now he understands this is the only way he comes up trumps more often and I try never to turn him down when he wants it at other times. Men have feelings too, i thik we forget that when we are caught up with our bodies and ttc.

^ very true..
I think men feel under pressure when it comes to TTC..
I have a heck of a time trying to get OH in the "mood" but sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't..
Try to be suductive.. and secretive about TTC..
Good luck !

I don't say to himself when I am ovulating as he feels under pressure to perform and when he is under pressure he cant always perform (lol)

So he has the fun and I am the one under the stress of it..... well it doesnt matter if I dont ahem "finish" but it is important for him to! lol

I wear sexy lingerie, light some candles, drink a little wine, anything to keep the mood light. We have sex pretty much all month long and only go 2 days without sex at the most. It keeps the passion very much alive in our relationship.

And... TMI alert:
The occasional BJ goes a loooooong way LOL!

Some really, really great advice ... thank you, ladies!

I am glad I am not the only running into pressure-to-perform scenarios ... I will definitely put some of these tips to good use. I like the idea of keeping it secret throughout the month. He'll never know!!! :cloud9:

Didnt want to R&R but i give my oh no choice :haha: Poor man! its loads of :sex: around O but then after no way! :blush::haha: at one time i had a really busy day and the only time to dtd was 6am:haha: i just remember him not even opening his eyes :rofl: think sometimes he would rather a :coffee: sorry not much help really as i should really work on my seductive skills myself :wacko: :haha: good luck xxx

Ha ha - that is my life exactly too....

Sometimes too much foreplay/seduction can also put extra pressure on both of us, I think. We often will have a quickie with most of our clothes on and at odd places around the house. Especially if we are running late for some place we have to be, it feels naughty so it mixes things up a bit. I wouldn't like to only have quickies all the time, but it's fun. If I were more adventurous I'd probably drag him outside or in a public bathroom. Maybe when it's time to TTC #2...

Ha ha - that is my life exactly too....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->