is it just my DH or.....

xashleyx

proud mummy of 3
Reaction score
do all men think there dying when they are ill??

my DH has a cold and you would think he has days to live!! all he has done is moan x10! when i have a cold i just grin and bear it as there is to much to do but he just moans, he is currently in bed and has been sleeping for the past 3 hours :growlmad:

sorry just a moan :coffee:

All men. :rofl:

Hope your DH is better soon. For your sake also. :haha:

A headache is a day long drama for my hubby, he sighs and holds his head in his hands really dramatically and moans when Callie cries... Then perks up for the football...

he has perked up a bit now but im just waiting for him to start moaning again, im just not giving him any sympathy :haha:

Totally all men :dohh: I hate it...I got sick, bubs got sick and OH got sick (then my mum did). Everyone else suffered through it with minimal moaning but OH stayed home sick for two days and complained the whole while. Poor diddums :wacko:

Nah. My OH always tries to downplay it even though I know he feels like shit. :(

Yep all men, OH had a chest infection, and was DYING!!

It's called the man-flu haha! Mine will always go to work even if he is dieing. But once he is home the smallest sniffles is the end of the world lol.

no doubt he has passed his cold onto me so il get it in next few days :( i always get it right before xmas

yep all men lol!

My OH has constantly been moaning about something the past few weeks, he knows he is a hypercontreac (sp?) too lol!

The past two weeks he has had killer headaches, a sore hip, sore knees, and his blood pressure has been high so been checking it 40 times a day! lol!

I would usually be sympathetic because i know his knees are sore from working on the house etc, except the fact im 35 weeks pregnant with twins and he expects me to be doing it. the other day he went to get our son up and he needed a nappy changed and he waited for me to come do it because his knees were too sore. despite the fact i have SPD! lol

ah well he has passed his cold onto me and little grace :( thank you hubby!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->