Is it normal, after your baby drops, to feel its head in your vagina? Sorry... Tmi!

ColorMeFamous

Mommy to 2 and an angel 💛
Reaction score
I had had some intense pain for a couple of days so I thought when I was in the shower I would just check and see... Well I don't really know what I was looking for actually... But I was just looking! Anyway, I can feel my daughters head against my cervix... I never dropped with my first and the only time I felt her head was when I was in labour! Just wondering if this is normal... I thought it was but I posted on a Facebook mommy page this morning and they all freaked so now I'm worried lol.

I have never been brave enough to check so cant answer that but I know that after my 1st dropped it was hard to walk or sit as her head was very much on my cervix x

Haha okay thanks xD I have certainly started to waddle and there's a lot of pressure when I walk so I'm positive she has dropped, just not sure if its normal that she dropped that much...

When my son dropped/engaged at 36 weeks i could feel him really low. Infact if i was bending over to do the washing, i could feel his head pushing into my bum lol. % days later he was born :)

Yeah I think u can engage early 2nd time round as its already been stretched in there but as much as u can engage early baby can also unengage several times 2nd time roun! They won't become engaged and stay there like first time xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->