• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is it normal to feel this way?

VickyLou

1 beautiful little lady.
Reaction score
I feel so run down, ill and tired. I have so much to get done but very little energy. When I do get a burst of energy I'm shattered after 15-20 minutes. I feel like I could sleep the clock round. Little lady has decided she will have me up every 2 hours with out fail for the loo which doesn't help at allure the tiredness. She's so low in my pubic area, my lady bits feel bruised and it hurts to walk.
I feel so swollen, my hands, ankles and Face feels massive. I do have a lot of excess fluid though.

I also keep feeling something leaking out of me, discharge? It's yellow/ orange on my pad and feels sticky to touch but it's not thick. Could this be the start of my plug?

I just wish we new exactly when labour was going to happen.

Sorry for moaning. I just need to know will I feel this way till labour starts now?

Totally normal! I lost all my energy and it sux i get tired pretty quick already.....pelvic pain is the worst it feels bruised up but its just LO preparing hinself for his arrival. Good luck hun you still got a few wks to go.

Thank you. Oh the joys, I'm getting so frustrated cause I have loads to do and no energy. In the process of plastering and decorating all our upstairs. I know she will be worth it but I'm not sure how much longer I can continue, I'm mentally drained with worrying about her. :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->