is it normal?

wheelz23

Reaction score
4w4d, dark positives on pregnancy tests (yes, I take one everyday because I'm a little nuts right now)

Anyways! My boobs feel a little tender on the bottom half, but that's it. I'm exhausted right after I wake up. I get an occasional back ache, and I have mild cramping certain days. No nausea really. Is this normal? I feel like I should be having more symptoms, and because I'm not maybe somethings wrong.
Thanks!

Perfectly normal! Majority of symptoms usually don't kick in until closer to 6 weeks and some people neveR get any symptoms and have healthy pregnancies

thank you everyone! I keep worrying because of the lack of symptoms something is wrong.
Never ever thought I'd be praying for sore boobs. hahhaa or nausea!

With my ds1 I had literally no symptoms until I started feeling him move (18 weeks). Never an ounce of nausea and no sore breasts or bloating or anything. Every pregnancy is different

It stinks because we imagine that there will be a magical kind of knowing and connection and more often than not, we just get to start with some extra gas and bloating lol. I'd be thankful for any day without symptoms because they're not always as much fun as they seem...

I bragged about my symptom free pregnancy with my son. Up until I was 6 months pregnant, I felt almost totally normal.

This time around...different story. Lol

Completely normal, symptoms really are not a clue of too much, it's a combination of the amount of hcg in your system and how your body responds to it, some women are a lot more sensitive and even a small spike gives strong symptoms and other are more fortunate. Either way at 4 weeks it's still very early for hormones to fully kick in, around 6 weeks it should have a bigger impact.

Totally normal! I had symptoms show up that early this time around but it's not my first pregnancy. With my first I had sore boobs and bloat but the nausea didn't kick in until 6 weeks and hit hardest at 8.

Try to enjoy this symptom free time! Who knows, maybe you'll be lucky and skirt by without many symptoms :)

Like others said, most of the time, symptoms start later. Heck, with my second-born, my first symptom was feeling the baby! Maybe you'll get lucky! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->