Is It Normal..

4nnii3

Reaction score
Hello,
im now worrying lots, i havent felt buba move now for 24 hours, im only 21 weeks but havent felt him move since yesterday morning, he is normally really active and kicking.
Am i worrying over nothing, iv ate ice poles to try and get him to move, had a cup of tea and nothing, nothing is making him move :cry:
I got to go to the doctors this afternoon to pick up a prescription as my iron is low but i dont actually see a doctor just the receptionist staff.
Someone please help me.
Thank you :flower:

Bubba's do have quiet days hun. Mine did yesterday and Boo hardly wriggled! Scared the living death out of me! This morning Boo is back to their normal wriggly butt self. If in doubt call your MW and see what she says but Bubba could just be tired Big hug XX

Thank you for your reply, means alot. Aww maybe Little Feet is just sleeping then.
He did have a really active day on Tuesday so worn himself out maybe, ill keep an eye and see how he is later on today.
Thank you for your help :) xx

Thank you for your reply, means alot. Aww maybe Little Feet is just sleeping then.
He did have a really active day on Tuesday so worn himself out maybe, ill keep an eye and see how he is later on today.
Thank you for your help :) xx

You, my lovely, are more than welcome! Hope Little Feet has a good wriggle soon to put your mind at ease :) X

I read somewhere that in the 2nd tri babs sleeps upto 14 hrs a day so he might just be more active when ur sleepin :hugs: xx

I always worry to when I dont feel movement. I was told by my OB that you cant really start counting movement until your atleast 26 weeks. That you will have days where you will feel them and then there will be days where you dont feel them. I think it is because there is still so much room in there that it depends on what position they are in. Heck there are people that dont feel any movement until 22 or 23 weeks. I really wouldnt worry about to much.

Iv ate loads of sugary things and cold things like the hospital told me to when i rang them at lunchtime and still nothing, im getting really worried now .. x

Hun,I wouldnt worry to much. Nothing works to get my baby moving she moves when she wants to. No sugary things no cold no nothing. I hope everything is ok :hug: :hug:

Iv ate loads of sugary things and cold things like the hospital told me to when i rang them at lunchtime and still nothing, im getting really worried now .. x

Literally yesterday I had three cans of coke, two ice lollies, a few haribo tangfastics... I tried everything and bubba was not having any of it! Today Boo is wriggling around like crazy! Honestly hun don't worry too much and see what Bubs is like tomorrow XX

Its probably just a quite day, or as someone said above, he's probably just sleeping! My LO normally roles around and kicks all day, but the last few days she's been a bit lazy! Mention it to your doctor or midwife if your still concerned, but I'm sure everything will be fine :flower:

Hello,
im now worrying lots, i havent felt buba move now for 24 hours, im only 21 weeks but havent felt him move since yesterday morning, he is normally really active and kicking.
Am i worrying over nothing, iv ate ice poles to try and get him to move, had a cup of tea and nothing, nothing is making him move :cry:
I got to go to the doctors this afternoon to pick up a prescription as my iron is low but i dont actually see a doctor just the receptionist staff.
Someone please help me.
Thank you :flower:

yup its normal. they have a lot of quiet days right now. come around the 23rd week you should start to feel baby every day or maybe a bit further in. there still tiny x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->