Is it?!!! :-o

mrsjoer

Reaction score
Hi girls,
I kept waking up in the night with tummy ache but went back to sleep each time. I woke up this morning with period like pains in my tummy and back with the occasional sharper pain. TMI but I needed a wee so I went and it was not wee... It was diahorrea (sp??). I was then sick until everything came out of my stomach and it was just bile. I didn't feel particularly ill, just crampy.

Had my midwife appointment and told her about it and she said it might be my body getting ready for labour. She said my baby is fully fixed now and when she did the heartbeat it was a lot lower down my belly than last Friday when she did it.

My blood pressure is 115/88 - better than the 140/90 it was last week. I have a + of protein in my wee though so I've to go to clinic at the hospital on Friday to be checked. I'm a bit swollen too.

I'm lying down now and the period pain is still here. My tummy is going hard sometimes as well.

I haven't had a show, lost my plug or broke my waters.

I wonder if I'm ill. :-/

Xx

I've had the same - Period pains last night and the night before, altho last night they only lasted about an hour..Also feeling v.ratty nd short tempered..

I'm also hoping this is a sign of something going on down there..am booked for a sweep on Friday with MW but would like things to start off b4 then if poss..!!

I'll keep my fingers crossed for us both, but no I don't think ur ill hun, sounds like a clear out to me..!

it will just be your body getting ready for labour :)!

you will probly loose your plug over the next week or something, especially if your having diahorrea that may be your "clear out" x

Eek!! Exciting stuff. :) fingers crossed lol.

Just had it again. I didn't think I had anything in me to
come out. Yak xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"