Is it ok to try again right after a chemical (i hate that term)

mommytoTandE

Mother of 3 & 1 angel
Reaction score
I am on my second day of bleeding with a very early mc... Can we start trying again right away? I have heard it is easier to get pregnant since hormones are highter??? Or is this a myth? Thanks ladies! I plan on asking my Ob/gyn when she gets in the office today.

:dust:

There's no reason why you shouldn't start straight away.

Hoping you have a speedy sticky bfp :)

hx

From what I've read on here and heard from my doc, it's perfectly okay to try again right away. I had an early natural mc and my body seemed to treat it like a very heavy, clotty period and I had a regular cycle after that. My doc said most women in my case at my stage would prob never know it was even an mc and it's perfectly okay to try right away (though, i had one doc tell me to wait 2 cycles....so i think opinions vary).

Good luck! and sorry for your loss. :hug:

From what I've read and been told, its perfectly fine to try again as soon as you feel ready. Good luck hun

:dust: xoxo

Thanks so much ladies. I am so surprised that (TMI) my bleeding has slowed a lot - still bright red - but the large clots stopped yesterday. I am feeling much better today - i think my hormones are all back to almost normal. I went in for more blood work yesterday to check the hcg levels. I am waiting to hear from my dr. she is in tomorrow.

Thanks again so much for your support. It's not something you talk about to people in your everyday life...

very true hun and i dont see any problem with it mosty docs recommend waiting till youve had one normal af after but thats only as it makes it easier to work out dates from what ive researched theres not alot else which says getting a bfp the month after a 'chemical' or miscarriage does any harm ... good luck hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->