Is it positive?

LadyStardust4

Reaction score
Hi all

Been trying for a few months for baby number 2 but trying not to obsess over it as we had a hard time getting pregnant with our first.

I'm currently day 25 of a 28 day cycle. We BD on day 14 and 15. I wouldn't usually test this early but I've been super bloated and just have a feeling so I did a clearblue.

I can see a line although I'm not sure if it's as prominent in this photo. Please tell me what you think!

20210629_141954.jpg 20210629_141954.jpg

Have just done a pink dye test with first wee of the day and completely negative. Not even a hint of a line. Maybe the clearblue was an evap line or false positive?

I'm still two days until my period so not completely out but not feeling very optimistic at this point

Sorry it was negative. Good luck for your next test

sorry it was negative @LadyStardust4 . Have you tried any test with your SMU? Ive never had a positive with FMU but always did with second!

fingers crossed for your next test!

So bit of a development...

I took another clear blue test today, exact same type that gave me a faint positive yesterday. I looked at it for a minute or so and couldn't see any hint of a positive line so I put it on my dresser and forgot about it.

Came back to it a few hours later and there's a clear positive line! But as I left it so long I'm worried it could be evaporation line?

I've never seen evap lines so any input would be great

20210630_191032.jpg

So bit of a development...

I took another clear blue test today, exact same type that gave me a faint positive yesterday. I looked at it for a minute or so and couldn't see any hint of a positive line so I put it on my dresser and forgot about it.

Came back to it a few hours later and there's a clear positive line! But as I left it so long I'm worried it could be evaporation line?

I've never seen evap lines so any input would be great

View attachment 1099821

That looks positive. Good luck!

Came on my period today. Apparently clearblue are notorious for false positives. So disappointed

Oh my goodness that clear was a blazing BFP hon.
I've never ever seen a evap line that dark not ever. So sorry AF came. Is it definitely AF because I have had bleeding with this pregnancy.

Was going to suggest the same as @Suggerhoney ! I have had bleeding early on with both pregnancies - and that line looks too obvious to be an Evap surly ?? My experience of evaps is that they have no colour to them ? X

It's definitely my normal period. Mine are quite heavy so no mistaking it! Never mind... we try again! Thanks for all your lovely messages x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->