Is it possible I ovulated?

Faylinameir

Finally PREGNANT! <3
Reaction score
So I've NEVER in my life had a normal period, been ttc for 10+ years and it's still new :dohh:

Heres my chart. My temps are all over the place and its probably because I've been staying up late, however I've tried taking my temps around 8:30am every morning. Got "strict' about it on cd7

I had good mucus, and now when my temp has gone up rather high (I think) my mucus was back to sticky and tacky this morning, cervix is really hard and tightly closed. Any thoughts? It could be too early but the mucus was promising. It can just get stressful ugh :nope:

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/bbtcharts/mychart-324075-90096.png

Looks about right to me to have ovulated. Good luck! Make sure to BD a lot :)

What app is that? Will is give your cross hairs for ovulation once it thinks it has occurred?

I'm guessing you ovulated CD11 or CD12...if your temps continue to climb then those could be the days. If not, then I wouldn't say you haven't ovulated yet.

What app is that? Will is give your cross hairs for ovulation once it thinks it has occurred?

I'm guessing you ovulated CD11 or CD12...if your temps continue to climb then those could be the days. If not, then I wouldn't say you haven't ovulated yet.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/

It will give crosshairs but I've never gotten them because my temps are so up and down. I was told that happens if you have high temps during your period? :shrug: It also says I might be fertile because of my mucus but I dunno.

I just wish my body would be normal :cry:

ugh now I'm confused because my mucus is like sticky mixed with wet.... what do I call that?

any other opinions on ovulation?

Here are some definitions of CM that I pulled from a couple different sites. Hopefully it can help you.

&#8226; Dry: Record your cervical fluid as "dry" if you have no cervical fluid present at all; if you notice no cervical fluid in your underwear; and if the outside of your vagina feels dry. You can expect to see dry days both before ovulation after your period and after ovulation. Record "dry" if you are not able to gather or see any cervical fluid, even if your vagina feels slightly moist inside.
&#8226; Sticky: Record your cervical fluid as "sticky" if it is glue-like, gummy, stiff or crumbly and if it breaks easily and quickly and if it is not easily stretched. It will probably be yellowish or white, but could also be cloudy/clear. You may or may not see some sticky cervical fluid before and after ovulation.
&#8226; Creamy: Record your cervical fluid as "creamy" if it is like hand lotion, white or yellow or cloudy/clear, like milk or cream, mayonnaise or like a flour/water solution. It may stretch slightly but not very much and break easily.
&#8226; Watery: Enter "watery" if your cervical fluid is clear and most resembles water. It may be stretchy also. This cervical fluid is considered fertile and this may be your most fertile cervical fluid or you may get it before you get eggwhite cervical fluid or you may not get this type of fluid at all.
&#8226; Eggwhite: This is your most fertile cervical fluid. Record "eggwhite" if your cervical fluid looks at all like real eggwhite, is stretchy and clear, or clear tinged with white, or even clear tinged with pink. It also resembles semen (and has a lot of the same physical properties to allow the sperm to travel and be nourished). You should be able to stretch it between your thumb and index finger.
&#8226; Spotting: Record "spotting" when you have any pink or dark red/brown spots that leave a small mark on your underwear or pantyliner or that you only see when you wipe. If it does not require a pad or tampon, record it as spotting rather than menses. You may see spotting before or after your period, around the time of ovulation or around the time of implantation if you conceive. Do not start a new chart until you have red flow.
&#8226; Menses: When you record "menses" you can choose light, normal and heavy. Always start a new chart on your first day of menses. That is the first day that you have red blood flow that requires

None:
&#8226; What it feels like (vaginal sensation): dry, or like &#8220;nothing&#8217;s going on.&#8221;
&#8226; What it looks like: nothing! Maybe a slight dampness on your fingers that will quickly evaporate.
&#8226; What it feels like on your fingers: a slight dampness.
&#8226; What it looks like on your underpants: nothing. Squeaky clean. You could wear those underpants again tomorrow if you wanted to (ain&#8217;t no one gots to know about it!.)
Sticky:
&#8226; What it feels like (vaginal sensation): dry, sticky, or like &#8220;nothing&#8217;s going on.&#8221;
&#8226; What it looks like: whitish or yellowish, tiny bits of clear gummy bears, tiny pieces of drying rubber cement, grade school paste, wet Elmer&#8217;s glue, wet wood glue, crumbly off-white Play-doh, thick white or yellow cream, clumpy, pasty, tacky, gummy.
&#8226; What it feels like on your fingers: springy, sticky, crumbly, dry, pasty.
&#8226; What it looks like on your underpants: white or yellowish lines or areas that tend to sit on the top of the fabric, as opposed to soaking in. When it dries it forms a crust that can hard to wash out on laundry day.
Creamy (similar to sticky, but with a higher water content.):
&#8226; What it feels like (vaginal sensation): cool, slightly damp, or may not feel like anything.
&#8226; What it looks like: milky, cloudy, like hand lotion, yogurt, whole milk, or heavy cream.
&#8226; What it feels like on your fingers: smooth, creamy.
&#8226; What it looks like on your underpants: white or yellowish lines or areas that tend to sit on the top of the fabric, as opposed to soaking in. When it dries it forms a crust that can be hard to wash out on laundry day.
Eggwhite:
&#8226; What it feels like (vaginal sensation): slippery, lubricative.
&#8226; What it looks like: raw egg whites, wet rubber cement, clear, stretchy.
&#8226; What it feels like on your fingers: slippery or lubricative or stretches an inch or more between thumb and forefinger.
&#8226; What it looks like on your underpants: slippery, wet, may sit on top of the fabric, or soak in slightly.
Watery:
&#8226; What it feels like (vaginal sensation): water rushing, dripping or gushing out of your vagina; cold, wet sensation.
&#8226; What it looks like: clear or milky/clear, about the consistency of water or skim milk.
&#8226; What it feels like on your fingers: wet, slippery.
&#8226; What it looks like on your underpants: leaves round wet patches that soak into your underpants.
I&#8217;m sure I left out some possible descriptions of cervical fluid here. If I didn&#8217;t name one that you&#8217;ve personally experienced, let me know in the comments. I&#8217;ll add in more descriptors as needed, so we can make the most thorough cervical fluid compendium known to humankind!

I knew all of that but I just check it again and its a literal mixture of watery Cm and sticky Cm. Like I didn't know that was possible?? :shrug::shrug: Does that happen after ovulation? I'm just a weird one I guess. :haha:

Sorry to spam :wacko: but google has me all crazy and I read up on how to adjust your bbt temps and I used this calculator I found https://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php I dunno if this actually works but suddenly my chart looks like this... which kinda almost seems normal :dohh: So I recharted at tcyof and here is that chart. Thoughts? Original chart ontop, adjust on bottom.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/bbtcharts/mychart-324075-90096.png
https://www.tcoyf.com/charts/users/187626/52579/1.png?Tue,%2024%20Jun%202014%2020:58:32%20GMT

also started the day with sticky mucus, turned watery almost, now its stretchy and sticky? I got it to stretch like 3-4 inches before it broke, reminds me of rubber cement though so I left it at sticky :haha:

I wouldn't use the adjuster. It's just an estimate as to what your BBT could be. It's not accurate. Why are you adjusting your temps?

The chart didn't show.

As for your CM, fertility friend says to record your most fertile CM (as it can change throughout the day)....if it stretched 3-4 inches I'd say that's EWCM. So record that.

I wouldn't use the adjuster. It's just an estimate as to what your BBT could be. It's not accurate. Why are you adjusting your temps?

The chart didn't show.

As for your CM, fertility friend says to record your most fertile CM (as it can change throughout the day)....if it stretched 3-4 inches I'd say that's EWCM. So record that.

ugh that chart is being annoying. I tried to adjust it just because all over the place and I wanted to see what i might look like if I did adjust it. & Now it looks "normal". I also sometimes get up at like 4am and then the next day 10:40 am. But the days I do manage to get up around 8:30am when I normally do, my temps are fine.

Here is the adjusted chart again, maybe this will work on a different site. Honestly I think maybe for a few months I'll do one chart normal and one adjusted just to see if there is much difference? The internet seems split on this idea.

https://s12.postimg.org/6eu7ra6l9/adjustedchart.png

Honestly....I don't know how to read those charts....I would imput everything to fertility friend...it's very easy and simple to read. Maybe another lady here can read it...but I think most people use fertility friend.

You can adjust if you want, but I don't think that's a good idea. Adjusting is not giving you your true temp..thus not giving you a real chart. I always wake up around 4am but don't get out of bed till 6am. And I still see a clear shift on my FF chart (though not this month, I took a break from temping).

Maybe you need to start setting an alarm to temp. You can always go back to sleep after.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->