Is it Possible? Itchy feet, late period, no other symptoms.

kcheaven5

Reaction score
My period is now 8 days late and I am almost thirty years old. I know hormones are changing at this age so I was wondering if anyone else experienced this. The bottom of my foot has been itchy for DAYS! Also, no signs of AF, no sore breasts, no cramping or fatigue but also no signs of pregnancy other than maybe this weird itchy foot thing. Is that a symptom of pregnancy? I never had that with my ds. I took two hpt and both were negative. We've been using the pull out method effectively for years now.

Questions:
1. How likely is a false negative
2. Is it common to have a longer cycle when you get into your thirties?
3. Is itchy feet a sign of pregnancy?

Most likely you have just ovulated late if your not tracking your cycles. You would almost certainly have got a bfp by now if you actually were 8 days late. Happens to even the most regular of ladies. I've never heard of itchy feet being a sign but who knows, everything is a symptom of you google it enough. Good luck and hope you get the outcome your hoping for.

Most likely you have just ovulated late if your not tracking your cycles. You would almost certainly have got a bfp by now if you actually were 8 days late. Happens to even the most regular of ladies. I've never heard of itchy feet being a sign but who knows, everything is a symptom of you google it enough. Good luck and hope you get the outcome your hoping for.

You are right, I'm just symptom spotting. I have been tracking my cycles and according to my calendar, I should have ovd 10/9/16 but I haven't felt any symptoms of ov or AF. It's weird. I always have symptoms when I'm mid cycle and again right before AF. This month- nothing. Maybe I didn't even ovulate at all? I'm usually very regular so this is throwing me off! I'd be happy either way but just really want to know why I am not getting my AF. I just want it to come or to get a BFP so I can be certain! I guess I'm just not trusting the BFN until I actually get my AF because I'm to full of anxiety!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->