Is it possible or coincidence?

Stef

Mummy to Olivia & PG #2
Reaction score
Is it possible that at as little as 10 months old they can understand the meaning or certain words or is it just a conincidence?

Olivia and I have play time every day and I used to sit with her and clap my hands and say Olivia clap... She used to do it but I think more through watching me... Now I just say Olivia clap and she does it and she does it with Chris too... She's done it a few times.

Also when Olivia picks thinks up that she shouldnt or is being a terror I used to say no and shake my head... Now when anybody says no she automatically starts shaking her head.

And when any one says BaBye she waves.

Coincidence? Or can she understand certain words?

x

she definatly can understand certain words its normal behaviour at that age, well done olivia :)

They understand a lot more than we think. I didn't realise how much Aaron understands until he started to crawl. He understands things like "clap your hands", "pat your tummy", "don't touch that", "follow me", "come to me", "go to daddy", "pick that up", "put that in your mouth", and "don't put that in your mouth".

Without a doubt, Dec would do certain things if we asked when he was about 9-10 months, like clap, dance, jump ect. Well done clever girl xx

I think they do understand more than we think at that age.

What a clever Girl :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->