Is it possible to get symptoms at 3-4 DPO?

NovemberSnow

Reaction score
Hello! I'm brand new here, really excited to join this lovely group of ladies
:hugs:

Now, I know I'm probably being a bit silly here, but I'm currently at 4DPO and I swear for the past couple of days I've been feeling a bit...different.

Yesterday I woke up feeling really nauseous and had acid reflux, and today I've been so emotional for no reason - I just broke down at a sad song on the radio which is not like me at all, I'm really not much of a crier!

So...is it actually possible before implantation, or is this just wishful thinking??

Hiya.
I think 3-4dpo is toooooo early for pregnancy-related symptoms. I think when we start TTC, we become much more aware of our bodies and every little thing. It can make us feel crazy!!

Good luck with your TTC journey (hopefully it's a quick one and you get your bfp soon!)

Normally you might get pregnancy symptoms from the moment the egg is implanted in your uterus and hcg is released. This happens about a week after your ovulation, so it's physically impossible that you would already notice pregnancy symptoms.

Thanks for your replies! Oh well, I had a feeling you might say that...but still wanted to believe it might be possible :blush:

On the positive side, this means I can stop my crazy symptom spotting for a couple of days...once I reach 7-8DPO I'm sure I'll start all over again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->