Is it possible to get your pre-pg body after your 2nd baby?

porkypig

Reaction score
I know it's ony been 3 months and I've already lost 2 stones, just got half a stone to go but I keep looking in the mirror and thinking I'm never going to get to the body I had before. I more or less did after my ds, albeit a bit of loose skin around my tum. Is it possible?

I know it sounds vain, but I really don't want to be stuck with a frumpy mummy body :(

Yes Definatley! It's taken me 20mnts but my body looks almost like it did pre babies:happydance: and my second pregnancy was twins!!

Yes Definatley! It's taken me 20mnts but my body looks almost like it did pre babies:happydance: and my second pregnancy was twins!!

thank you, this gives me hope!! Did you do anything in particular? Diet? Exercise? etc xx

I got mine back after 4 kids:thumbup: Bfing helped for sure, plenty exercise and healthy diet! I go by the more kids, the more exercise chasing after them:haha:

Very similar to mummy3 healthy eating and lots of exercise! I walk everywhere now rather than getting in the car I do several miles a day! And I also do the 30 day shred 3-4 evenings a week which is the best exercise DVD ever.

Yep, im struggling after no.3 though, after 2 everything went back nearly straight away with out much effort. Different story after the third i now have bingo wings and flabby bits on my thighs that i never had before. Im still same clothes size and weight but so much flabbier. Im now working my ass off to try get rid of the flab its horrible.

I dont think so,definetly not for me! the stretch marks/saggy boobs etc will never fully go back to normal no matter how much weight i loose.

I dont think so,definetly not for me! the stretch marks/saggy boobs etc will never fully go back to normal no matter how much weight i loose.

I don't really care about stretch marks, or saggy boobs (nothing a good fitting bra can't sort out) I'm just talking about the shape/figure really xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->