Is it possible?

Eleanor ace

Reaction score
Hi :wave:.
A little back story: DH and I began NTNP for no2 on Friday the 20th July. We've only seen each on the weekends (I'm working away) so we dtd that weekend and the weekend that's just been.
OK so now I am convinced I'm pregnant! I'm having vivid dreams, I've had tummy pain and nausea like I did with LO. So I bought a pregnancy test but I haven't done it yet as my period isn't due for another 8 days so it doesn't seem that it would pick up the HCG levels yet if I was. I've felt pregnant for 4-5 days now, is it even possible or is it too early to tell and my mind is just playing tricks on me??

I got signs really early with my DS. I got a bfp about 9DPO and was getting some mild symptoms several days before that already. My bfp at that point was really faint so be strong and wait a few days to test.

Good luck!

Thanks! I found out quite early with DS, I think I was around 2 weeks pregnant, although I thought I was further along at the time, so maybe I am! Ahh patience is not my strong point :haha:

Well the reason why i came to this site was for some good advice, I think i might be pregnant but i'm not sure if i am. I became sexually active with my boyfriend of 7 and a half months on April 13th this year. We haven't been using any type of protection at all. He hasn't been wearing a condom and i'm not on the pill.

I used to have a 28 day cycle lasting 4-5 days on my period. I can remember my period from April which started on 25th, I was supposed to be due my period on 23rd May and i never got it till 28th May so i assumed my cycle changed to 33 days, Then on June i started my period on 30th! This month i was expected to start my period on 2nd August which is tomorrow but i started light bleeding this morning at 10am and had some cramps. The flow has been very light all day today and my period is usually heavier for the first 3 days of it till the 4th day and ends on the 5th day. I don't know whether to say my period is now a 32 day cycle? This period doesn't feel normal to me. I am one day early and the bleeding is too light. The color is reddish-pinkish and some brown in it and i noticed a one or two small clots too. I have been wearing the same pad all day and the pad still doesn't need changed which is surprising as i usually go through at least 5 pads in a day. There is blood on the pad but it's not a lot, it's just a few splashes but not spots of blood. I keep checking my pad and there is no more blood going onto my pad but when i go to the toilet and wipe myself the tissue has a slash of blood on it.

Is this my period or could this be implantation bleeding?

Any advice would be much appreciated!

Well the reason why i came to this site was for some good advice, I think i might be pregnant but i'm not sure if i am. I became sexually active with my boyfriend of 7 and a half months on April 13th this year. We haven't been using any type of protection at all. He hasn't been wearing a condom and i'm not on the pill.

I used to have a 28 day cycle lasting 4-5 days on my period. I can remember my period from April which started on 25th, I was supposed to be due my period on 23rd May and i never got it till 28th May so i assumed my cycle changed to 33 days, Then on June i started my period on 30th! This month i was expected to start my period on 2nd August which is tomorrow but i started light bleeding this morning at 10am and had some cramps. The flow has been very light all day today and my period is usually heavier for the first 3 days of it till the 4th day and ends on the 5th day. I don't know whether to say my period is now a 32 day cycle? This period doesn't feel normal to me. I am one day early and the bleeding is too light. The color is reddish-pinkish and some brown in it and i noticed a one or two small clots too. I have been wearing the same pad all day and the pad still doesn't need changed which is surprising as i usually go through at least 5 pads in a day. There is blood on the pad but it's not a lot, it's just a few splashes but not spots of blood. I keep checking my pad and there is no more blood going onto my pad but when i go to the toilet and wipe myself the tissue has a slash of blood on it.

Is this my period or could this be implantation bleeding?

Any advice would be much appreciated!

hmm I haven't had anything like this so I can't offer any advice, sorry! Hope you get the outcome you want though! if you post a new thread you might get more replies x

I don't think there would be clots if it was implantation bleeding but I'm not a doctor and everyone's experiences are so different. Home pregnancy tests are pretty accurate so try taking one. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->