is it possible????

Rayofhope

Reaction score
Is it possible to get implantation bleeding when af is 19 days late?? Getting the faintest line on tests but nothing strong enough to sway me either way, quite confused need your input ladies xx :dust: :dust: :dust:

Are you sure you ovulated hun? Do you chart? If you have taken pregnancy test and they are negative so far you probably ovulated later than normal. That has happened to a lo of ladies on here and it can be pretty frustrating! If you haven't taken any test it's hard to say either way:shrug:

Couldn't be sure really iv taken loads of tests got some really really really faint positives i think not sure at all :(

Sounds like a wait and see situation unfortunately:wacko: If you continue to have irregular cycles you may want to chart to see what's going on and address it. If you don't get af fairly soon I would be inclined to go have some blood test taken to help figure out what's happening. Good luck hun:thumbup:

My sister in law hadn't had a period in a year and fell pregnant.
Crazy!

It could be that you just ovulated a week to two weeks ago!

I sure hope this is the start to BFP.

But don't count unless in time zone of 10 minutes it only sets you
up for heartache i've had evaps at half hour even pink ones
but af ended up arriving!

I set a timer for 10 mins once that goes off i bin each test to save myself from heart break but its mad when i do a test i place it on the side and i watch while the ink runs through and every test to begin wit has two lines but the second one always fades to sometimes nothing is that normal for then strips they are 10 mui xx

I'm just as bad, I can't toss them I keep them and hope for even an evap LOL they get me excited because atleast I see something. But then my AF come's and I'm super sad LOL

I know what you mean iv just been so heart broken seeing the BFNs and it effects me so bad i get all sad for like 2weeks iv decided to just toughen up kinda haha x

My one test from lastnight before a clear as day bfp its pink and all
but I didn't use fmu. I took another today and wish I wouldn't have
I had to like try to get a tinkle out just to get pee for the test which
is dumb for me to even do but it was BFN.

I have a card I filled out for DH for the day I get my BFP to tell him
its been sitting in the drawer forever now. Make me sad :(

Aw :( i know the feeling tho im always doing that i think we are poas addicts lol

I have a card I filled out for DH for the day I get my BFP to tell him
its been sitting in the drawer forever now. Make me sad :(

Ohhh that it sad. I have a pregnancy journal under the bed that is covered in a disgusting amount of dust. I just want to start writing in it. :-(

faint positives and bleeding - I don't want to scare, but just thinking ectopic? Are you sure that you ovulated already?

Its not bleeding its more of a pink/brown cm when i wipe and its so scanty since Monday im not sure if i ovulated i find it hard to tell because i don't chart and my cycles aren't very regular since comin off bcp back in Oct

My bestfriend got pink & brown discharge when she was pregnant with her son, she had a negative test then re-tested 3 weeks later and there he showed lol

& yeah I had baby outfits, books everything but I got rid of all but a few outfits.
and no longer have the book. It was just to hard to look at it all.
I've ttc for 3 years, but big steps this month DH is going to urologist for the 1st time!

Taking a frer in the mornin which would be 5 days after ib so fxs :) yea i wanted to buy the world of stuff but limited myself to a little white dressing gown and a Liverpool kit dp is a scouser :) xx

Also still no af! tomorrow will be 4 days late!
I was crampy last night but it went away, and hasn't come
back. My boobs are still pretty sore!

Planning to test tomorrow morning with FMU

Also still no af! tomorrow will be 4 days late!
I was crampy last night but it went away, and hasn't come
back. My boobs are still pretty sore!

Planning to test tomorrow morning with FMU
Either the witch got me or chemical not too sure bleeding started today very light bright red only when i wipe not like af at all either way im out tho x oh well cd 1 in my New home so not to gutted this month, fxs for this month xx

Same for me I had BFP but started cramping and then bleeding the following day. I only bleed for 2 days which was strange but it either was evaps or a chemical.

On to a new cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->