Is it possible?

sunshine2014

Reaction score
Af was due 3 days ago. I've had cramps and lotiony cm for over a week. My temperature has stayed the same and then today it went up. I always have a real drop before af. I have had mild cramps, with Tuesday being the worst...the day af was due. So far, nothing. So far, also negative tests. I am exactly 23 days with my cycles and the last 3 months I've had slight spotting the day before (day 22). Today I'm on day 26.

Has anyone had this happen, and what was the outcome? I'm desperately hoping this means something, but I am aware it could just be a later period. I've just never had that before.

Can you post your chart?. my temp usually drops just after AF starts.

Iv'e heard of some ladies waiting 6 or more days after AF is due to get a BFP. Maybe you implanted late and your hormones haven't built up enough. :)

Thanks for the imput. I had an increase today that was higher than any day I've been temping. It could drop tomorrow, but thanks for the hope of implanting later. Does anyone know what's normal for implabting? Day wise?

Iv'e read it's seven to ten days after ovulation. But it can happen later tan that. Just depends! Don't loose hope till AF comes!

Thank you. That's really good to hear. I've been a wreck all week waiting. I had a D&c in July. But since then my cycles have been consistent at 23 days with a day of spotting before. This time nothing, and I'm at day 26. There is the chance that my cycle is getting longer, but that makes me want to cry when hunny suggested it. I JUST figured out when ovulation is.

I had cramps 7 days after when I think I ovulated. Also a bit the next day. So I'm hopeful that was implantation. That was a week ago. Is that too long you think?

sunshine2014, I'm sorry to hear that. :(

Could It be you ovulated the day you had cramps? I had to change my ov date based on spotting I had so I think I am 9 dpo today. IF you change ov day to the day you had the cramps what DPO would you be today?

7 but I had tons of ewcm when we did the bd. When I had cramps I was dry. So I feel confident that I O'd the week before. I had ewcm for 3 days.

A rule of thumb for me is to not completely trust my CM as it can be unreliable. But you know your body best so I'm sure your right. I was just giving you an idea of what could cause a delay in your period and your BFN results. See because it you are 7dpo a test would def not pick up pregnancy just yet as implantation could barely be occurring. lol I know I over think stuff just a litle lol ;P

Thanks for the hope -- I hear you on not relying on cm, I just happened to know a huge difference over those few days -- then it went away. Then it went creamy and has stayed that way since about 7 dpo.

Saturday I guess. I'm out of tests for mow, and can't bear another negative. Fingers crossed.

did you retest? Anxious to hear what happens as I am also a day late with a BFN yesterday and still no sign of AF

I did!!!! It was positive :)

YAY!!!!!!!!! If you need me to, I can tell you my symptoms on a certain day!

I did!!!! It was positive :)

YAY!!!!!!!!! If you need me to, I can tell you my symptoms on a certain day!

YAY!!! I think I already told you in another thread but Congrats!!! This gives me hope I am 11 DPO and 1day late for AF but had a bfn today (but I did not use FMU) so do you know how many DPO you were or how late was your period?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->