Is it possible

Lozb

Reaction score
Hi ladies, so I had my implant out On the morning of Wednesday last week so it’s been 6 days without it. Still haven’t had a period and felt like it cud be coming in few days, had ache pains. Wondering if I cud ovulate before a period after an implant removal. Been doing some cheapie O test strips and they are getting slightly darker each day.

I ovulated as soon as I stopped the pill, I didn't get a period and fell pregnant that month. Good luck!

I had my implant out and had a period 2 days after. Fell pregnant with my son 2 weeks after having it out.
I did alot of research b4 having mine removed and some womon said they got there period strait away and others said they got there period a few weeks after having it removed. And some were months.
Also some womon got pregnant right after having it out and didn't even have a period.
Good luck.
We are ttc again now.
I came off the mini pill back in Feb so its been nearly 7 months of trying. Still no luck.
Had a period as soon as I stopped it but think the pill messed with my hormones.
I dont really understand it because I was told the implant is stronger than the mini pill.
Its so strange.
Good luck hon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"