is it possible

redneckgirl17

Reaction score
is it possible to still be pregnant without your boobs hurting..? i know i hear all the time that almost every womans boobs hurt but mine dont hurt. :wacko:

Yeah some of my friends have been pregnant and their boobs have felt fine:flower:

I never got sore boobs when PG with my three daughters, until very late on. The only symptoms I had were stomach cramps and I was a bit sleepier.

i have noticed that at night i cant sleep or im super tired and sleep in till 11 or 12 and i hate it!

Throw out every thing you have ever heard about pregnancy symptoms! LOL!! People are so different! I was waiting for sore boobs, didn't get them til later, and was dreading morning sickness. Got woozy once or twice, and never threw up. I cramped like AF was barreling through the door at any minute, and was sleepy as hell. It has been so different for me than for my friends, we all had different symptoms. Haha!!

i heard every one is diffrent my friend got morning sickness once but her boobs hurt sooo bad and she had cravings and that was it and shes 26 weeks pregnant.. o and her veins are poped out sooooo bad

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"