Is it safe to post already???

jaccib

Reaction score
Well had a VVV feint pos on IC and Superdrug test this afternoon after losing my last two at only 4 and 6 weeks.......not too sure if should start getting my hopes up too high!! It is hard for me to get too excited but part of me wants to shout it out!!!:cloud9:

My AF isn't due until next monday.....am I being a bit too premature????:shrug:

Congratulations! I'd say check again tomorrow and of course, the day of your missed AF....I check for 3 days after by BFP :happydance:

Nicola xx

Congratulations! I'd say check again tomorrow and of course, the day of your missed AF....I check for 3 days after by BFP :happydance:

Nicola xx

Thanks Nicola.....We are going on holiday,fly friday,to France. As my AF isn't due till next monday will have to take a test with me!! We are off to stay at OH's mum's from wednesday night as she lives near Gatwick! I had a M/C(@10 weeks) this time last year when We were out there too so it's all a bit scary!!

soooo excited for you jacci!! congrats! hold tight little bean!!

soooo excited for you jacci!! congrats! hold tight little bean!!

It better do or I won't be pleased!!!!

Best get on the baby asprin as Gynae told me......then early scan at 7/8 weeks for me!!!

fantastic news hun,just try to stay positive and keep testing!but i must say,getting a positive this early must be a very good sign!xxx

fantastic news hun,just try to stay positive and keep testing!but i must say,getting a positive this early must be a very good sign!xxx

I'm being as positive as I can be keep FX'd for me.xx

huge congrats! sending you loads of sticky dust!

After having disappointments myself over the year, I said I wouldn't announce anything on here etc until I got to 12 week scan but I know that if I get a BFP in a few days I'll want everyone to know about it so I know how you feel.

Good luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->