is it safe to say... (TMI)

emerphire

working on sweet pea #1
Reaction score
....if sex is slightly uncomfortable because you can feel DH press up against your cervix... that my cervix is low and that I'm not close to ovulating yet?

i have yet to do a cervix check myself. the thought sorta weirds me out still. :blush:

Not exactly sure if this is the question your asking, but here's my answer... if BD'ing is uncomfortable, yes, most likely your cervix is in an un-O like state. Doesn't mean that tonight or tomorrow it won't all of the sudden switch though! To me, CP is secondary to CM, which is secondary to temps. I think temps are THE BEST to tell what's going on & CM just backs up what the temps are saying. CP, to me, is WACKY!! It changes daily & not in a makes-sense kind of order, KWIM?? Good luck & tons of baby dust!!

Not exactly sure if this is the question your asking, but here's my answer... if BD'ing is uncomfortable, yes, most likely your cervix is in an un-O like state. Doesn't mean that tonight or tomorrow it won't all of the sudden switch though! To me, CP is secondary to CM, which is secondary to temps. I think temps are THE BEST to tell what's going on & CM just backs up what the temps are saying. CP, to me, is WACKY!! It changes daily & not in a makes-sense kind of order, KWIM?? Good luck & tons of baby dust!!

ahh hh ok, that would make sense then. i was wondering why i was like OUCHIE!! I just recently started temping the other day, on day 8 of my cycle. i'm hoping to see a pattern.... thanks!

When I'm not close to ovulating or actully ovulation sex is a lil painful or more sensative by the cervix as well. Your not only one hun..
I hope you get a BFP here soon :)

When I'm not close to ovulating or actully ovulation sex is a lil painful or more sensative by the cervix as well. Your not only one hun..
I hope you get a BFP here soon :)

thank you! first things first, i hope i get a positive on my OPK :) "O" dust please! :)

mommyandbaby- I notice ur blinky says 'TTC with low sperm count'
You have 2 children already.. was it difficult to concieve them?
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->