Is it safe?

P

pinkmummy

To take indigestion remedies whilst being pregnant?

I have these awful pains in my stomach, they are more uncomfortable than anything and its kinda just under my ribs, I've had it all night. It's sort like when babies lie with their feet in your ribs but it can't be that coz I'm not big enough yet.

But I've been up since 4am with these pains I managed to doze off again at 6.30 and was up again at 7.20.

I dunno whether to phone NHS Direct or just leave it. Knowing my luck it would be something like indigestion LOL but I've never had it so wouldn't really know what it was like.

I lived on Rennie when I was expecting. also Gaviscon and Tums xXx

Think I'm gonna send Chris to the shop to get something and then if it doesn't help i'll phone NHS Direct xx

I got prescribed Gaviscon, it is totally rank though!

I get Gaviscon Advance prescribed and Ranitidine for the really bad days. So yes it is safe xxx

yes, certain remedies are safe, they usually have it stated clearly on the packet as pregnant women are obviously a target market for em :D

defo safe i get big bottle of gaviscon prescribed from my mw and i drink it by the bottle load it gets unbareable sometimes! x

Petic pepermint and rennie say on the label they can be taken during pregnancy. They never worked on me I threw them up again and they actually gave me worse heartbrun so I drink loads of milk and hope for the best now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->