is it so wrong to feel like this?

iluvbump

Reaction score
I feel like recently everyone i know is getting pregnant, gets me down. I really miss being pregnant! I miss my bump.
No matter how much me and paddy try it just doesn't seem to be happening now. :(
I remember before i got pregnant i used to see all the pregnant ladies going off into the hospital to head for scans and i'd think " i wish i was you so much" and even now when ladies walk past me with their bumps i think why not me?

It angered me yesterday seeing a lady who was heavily pregnant lighting up a cigarette. does she not realise how harmful that is to baby?! Really makes me wonder sometimes.

Then the other week i met up with a friend and she was asking me things like "how did i know it was a miscarriage" etc..
I was okay to answer her about it.
But then she said "Well at least it wasnt a real baby"

I told her that of course it is a real baby i said to her you will never fully understand unless it happens to you. i told her that the moment you know your pregnant its scary sometimes but then u get excited and as each week goes on that baby looks different and slowly gets bigger. so to us it is a baby.
She said yeah but you was only 7 weeks 4 days when u lost it.
So?
it was still a baby, it was part of me and paddy it was something growing inside my tummy. its a baby.
I said to her, untill you get pregnant you won't fully understand. she could see her comment upset me, but she didnt seem bothered. :cry:

Maybe i am just being silly.
But does anyone else feel like this?

I know what you mean. If I hear 'it just wasn't meant to be' one more time!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course it was a real baby - what else could it have been??? Did you tell her that the baby's heart starts beating at 6 weeks? I can see why you were annoyed.

It is very true that until you have a miscarriage you don't know how it feels. I was shocked how upset I was and I was only 4w 1d this time around. The hormones start from the second that egg implants into your womb and mother nature takes over making us attached to it and making us love it completely as a mother should.

I suppose when we were pregnant there were women looking at us wishing it was them so it happens to everyone and anyone. Miscarriage is not prejudiced, it affects every woman no matter what her creed or colour. We will all know someone who has been affected but you an I are lucky in that we know we can carry a healthy baby to term so it is just a matter of time for us. Some aren't quite so lucky :(

:hugs: and :dust:

i hope that sometime soon we all get BFPs :)
I reeeeally miss being pregnant. no matter how much me and my paddy try it just doesnt want to happen :(
xxxx:hugs:

Your not being silly at all.

It hurts when I see another PG lady out somwhere and wish it was me. My DH and I wanted nothing more in this world than our baby.
It was almost like the day we said goodbye to our angel I started to PG ladies EVERYWHERE and/or friends were announcing their pregnancies.

I have also learned that there are some really rude people out there. I have gotten the comments from close friends that were just totally outright rude.

I pray that we all get our BFP's VERY soon!!!!!

JPARR01 you are totally right, other day i went to theme park with a so called friend who now all the sudden doesnt want to know me at all, she kept talking bout babies n whose pregnant now etc.. and i thought "your meant to be my best friend you know this is a touchy subject for me yet you keep talking about it :(
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->