is it time to see a dr...again??????

10jodkod

Reaction score
Hey ladies! This is my first post and i wanted to hear your opinions :thumbup: so heres my situation... i had a missed miscarriage with twins in june, since i passed both naturally the dr said theres no reason to wait to try again so of course we didnt. come november we still werent pregnant and i was very frustrated considering i got pregnant the month my husband got back from iraq with my miscarriage. i went to the dr and he did a papsmear and ultrasound, those came back normal but said my uterus is retroflexed. so he prescribed me prenatals and told me to just get pregnant with one baby and not two :growlmad: i was like wtf really? good advice doc! so we just went back to trying every month and still nothing!! i have new insurance so im thinking about going to a different dr, im just afraid they are going to tell me to just keep trying. what do you think i should do?

I didn't want to read and run, i think if it will make you feel better go see another doc, yes they might say keep trying but at least you will of got another opinion and you never know they might say something different. Hope you get some answers soon :hugs:

i'd go an see a doctor hunny, maybe he can cheer you up, by giving you new information...

or maybe even send you for a standard blood test to see everything is ok

Hey ladies! This is my first post and i wanted to hear your opinions :thumbup: so heres my situation... i had a missed miscarriage with twins in june, since i passed both naturally the dr said theres no reason to wait to try again so of course we didnt. come november we still werent pregnant and i was very frustrated considering i got pregnant the month my husband got back from iraq with my miscarriage. i went to the dr and he did a papsmear and ultrasound, those came back normal but said my uterus is retroflexed. so he prescribed me prenatals and told me to just get pregnant with one baby and not two :growlmad: i was like wtf really? good advice doc! so we just went back to trying every month and still nothing!! i have new insurance so im thinking about going to a different dr, im just afraid they are going to tell me to just keep trying. what do you think i should do?

I am so sorry for your loss first of all! :hugs:

Well~ my best advise is DO NOT TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER!! You have to be persistent and pretty much demand help. The beauty of being in the US is that you could ALWAYS go see someone else if your doc won't help you and that you have options. I would say you've been trying for a very long time- tell them its been almost a year.. and that you want Clomid or something to help things along and that nothing you've been doing is working. I feel VERY fortunate- my doctor was very proactive- and maybe you will get lucky and encounter the same. I had been NTNP for a year and my doctor didn't make me wait at all- got prescribed Clomid and did an IUI immediately- worked first try- sadly ended in a mc though :( But... we need to be our own spokesperson and insist on getting help. I would definitely be nice- but be a little pushy if you have to be. I hope it works out for you hun!! :hugs:

thanks so much for your responses! :hugs: i called the dr this morning and have an appointment for tuesday. shes supposed to be a really good dr so hopefully i get a better response than just have 1 baby at a time especially since i just found out my insurance isnt going to cover it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->