Is it too early to test?

Trixiebell

Reaction score
I'm currently 10dpo, AF isn't due until Fri/Sat. Since ovulation i have had lower back ache, sore bb's, nauseous. The last 2 days I have had quite alot of cm, and currently have back lower back ache, similar to when AF is due.

I have just bought a twin pack of clear blue, it says that it can detect early pregnancy 4 days before period is due. Am I too early to test?

I would wait a few more days if you can. I know I have had a hard time holdign out in the past lol. I sure hope you get your BFP

I tested at 10 dpo and 12 dpo. :bfn: both times. I am trying to be very strict with myself and not test until 15 dpo when AF is due.

Thats what I have been determined to do since ovulation but now it is getting closer to when AF is due, I think I'm caving in. Who would have thought TTC would be so hard?! Also why can't it be a 1ww it would be so much easier :haha:

I hear you Trixie! Here are some very interesting stats on the incidence of BFP based on DPO test date: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/When-can-I-expect-a-positive-HPT-if-I-am-pregnant.html

I would wait of i were you, mainly because CBD dont tend to give BFP's early (so if you want to test i would get a more sensitive one) but also because they are pricey and it could get expensive for you. Im 11dpo tom and goinhg to test with an IC (3 for £1 so doesnt matter about wasting them). Good luck though, hope you get your BFP!

That's very interesting to read, I think I will leave it until at least the day before :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->