Is it too early to test?

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by Trixiebell, Jan 31, 2011.

1. Trixiebell

Trixiebell Well-Known Member

I'm currently 10dpo, AF isn't due until Fri/Sat. Since ovulation i have had lower back ache, sore bb's, nauseous. The last 2 days I have had quite alot of cm, and currently have back lower back ache, similar to when AF is due.

I have just bought a twin pack of clear blue, it says that it can detect early pregnancy 4 days before period is due. Am I too early to test?

2. riggins1017

riggins1017 Married

I would wait a few more days if you can. I know I have had a hard time holdign out in the past lol. I sure hope you get your BFP

3. oneway

oneway Well-Known Member

I tested at 10 dpo and 12 dpo. :bfn: both times. I am trying to be very strict with myself and not test until 15 dpo when AF is due.

4. Trixiebell

Thats what I have been determined to do since ovulation but now it is getting closer to when AF is due, I think I'm caving in. Who would have thought TTC would be so hard?! Also why can't it be a 1ww it would be so much easier :haha:

5. oneway

oneway Well-Known Member

6. louise2710

louise2710 Mummy to Oscar

I would wait of i were you, mainly because CBD dont tend to give BFP's early (so if you want to test i would get a more sensitive one) but also because they are pricey and it could get expensive for you. Im 11dpo tom and goinhg to test with an IC (3 for £1 so doesnt matter about wasting them). Good luck though, hope you get your BFP!

7. Trixiebell

That's very interesting to read, I think I will leave it until at least the day before :D