Is it too early?

S

Serene123

For pushy mummy to be trying to get her to stand on her own :rofl: I don't know what I'm supposed to be teaching her after she learnt to climb and pull to stand up. Given up trying to teach her to talk!

Well if she is pulling herself up and standing that way then im sure it shouldnt do any harm as she is doing it in the first place!
She is a very strong girly heY!

I don't do it forcefully but I do focus on it. Like if we're playing I'll make a thing out of holding her to stand up and letting go. 9/10 she just falls backwards but I do catch her I don't let go that much. If that makes sense :blush:

shes such a clever girl, i reckon she'll be doing it in no time! helping her along isnt pushy! did you help caitlyn crawl, did u do anything extra, i need some tips!

She has always been a belly baby, she was on her belly holding her head up at 2 months. She still won't lay on her back unless she's naked on the changing mat :dohh:

lol bless her, lily hates being on her belly except for bed time! im doomed!

She will do it in no time... Alot of babies cant to it until around 9 months though. Some a little earlier, some a little later.

You dont have to "teach" anything, have fun playing with her and she will learn things that way.

Yeah, I know I don't have to teach her stuff. She learns it on her own. Just don't want to focus on what she's doing already when I can be helping her do the next thing, you know?

She will do it in no time... Alot of babies cant to it until around 9 months though. Some a little earlier, some a little later.

You dont have to "teach" anything, have fun playing with her and she will learn things that way.

easier said than done though, its natural to want to 'teach' our babies and want them to do well.

does she have a walker? theres toys here that help them to stand and then walk.

Yeah she has a walker, not a fan though. She would rather play with mummy

I agree

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->