is it too late in the day ??

groovyjem

cautiously preg v nervous
Reaction score
evening all .. i was wondering if it was too late to do a preggy test today? its 7pm here.

Ive got the pregtest that i got with my ovulation test kit off ebay ... would this be sensitive enough or should i wait?

my period is nearly 2days late but dont want to read too much into and get my hopes up ... thought my periods was onto a 28 days cycle, which they have been for the past 3 months after comin of the depo but i maybe wrong :blush:

thank u n :hug: jem

I guess it depends how sensitive the tests are.

You'd probably be better to wait until the morning as the hormones are stronger then.

Good luck x

thank you n i was wondering how sensitive they were too and of anyone else uses or used them ??

i havent used those ones but will all tests when it is really early on is best to use fmu to avoid a false negative

I'd agree that waiting for FMU tomorrow morning would avoid a possible false negative.

Good luck! Fingers crossed for you! :dust:

thank you ... i think my patience has now returned and i can hold out a little long :rofl:

but thank you all

:hug: jem

well i tested this morning as :witch: is 4 days late and got a :bfn: ... disappointed but plenty more :sex: and hopefully next month.

plenty of baby dust :dust::dust::dust: for next month and for me and everyone x

:hug: jem

sorry to hear that fx for next month xx

thank you ... just need a few hours n then i will bounce back .. thank you again for your kind words it means alot bn able to talk to and knowing peolple are out there who understand the way iam feeling

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->